'Our' Princess... (pt.2)

Mrs.Kim chuckled dryly - "A mom can only understand the other."

She sped off to the given address while others were not sure what to do.

Mr.Kim took the keys and trailed towards the door - "I can't take the risk anymore. You can join if you want."

That's how everyone ended up stalking Mrs.Kim, who was standing at the door, fidgeting her fingers. She was not sure how to approach him. She gathered up the courage and pressed the doorbell.

The door opened, revealing a Jungkook with a pink nose and teary eyes. His eyes widened seeing the person at his doorsteps.

He bowed lightly - "Mrs.Kim, what are you doing here? And why are you crying?"

He asked as if he wasn't crying moments ago.

Mrs.Kim - "Can we talk?"

Jungkook - "Sure. Come in."

Mrs.Kim settled on the sofa while kook made some warm tea. He gave her the cup that she accepted.

Jungkook - "So..."

Mrs.Kim - "You know that I didn't accept you, right."

Jungkook heart tightened at her words, new tears forming in his eyes - "Y-Yes."

Mrs.Kim - "Have you ever wondered about the reason?"

Jungkook - "Is it because your son loved me instead of a girl?"

Mrs.Kim smiled at him weakly - "No. My own parents  were gay. They adopted me."

She glanced up, looking into Jungkook's eyes - "What do you think of me?"

Jungkook was confused with the question, but before he could answer, Mrs.Kim spoke up.

Mrs.Kim - "I never was happy before, even after my marriage, until I gave birth to a little ball of sunshine. He became my happiness. He is my world. I would get worried if I didn't see him for a few minutes. It kills me to see him cry. I was bothered that he would leave me one day. And I am ready to do anything to keep him to myself. He came to me one day saying that he loves someone. I was not upset with that, but what made me panic that he would leave me for you. I thought you would separate us and make us not meet each other again. I am not ready to accept this fact. And what I have done is wrong. Asking you, no actually blackmailing you to leave my son was the worst possible decision I have ever taken. I don't hate you, but the..."

She started weeping again. Jungkook moved towards her, embracing her in a warm hug. She returned the hug, crying on his shoulder, wetting his shirt. Her sobs turned into little sniffs, but kook didn't break the hug, neither did she.

Jungkook - "How does it feel when you were an orphan?"

She answered, her voice wavering a little - "It was very lonely. I thought of having a family, a family for myself. Parents, husband, sons and daughters."

Jungkook - "I felt the same until I met your ball of sunshine. I thought of having a family with him. His mom and dad would be my parents, a little son or daughter with him."

She shot her head up, confused at his words. Jungkook smiled softly at her - "I am an orphan same as you. Someone adopted you while I wasn't. I was left-back to live on my own."

She started crying again, pulling the boy into a hug.

Jungkook - "I would always ask about you both, but he wouldn't answer. I never asked him the reason, though. I would always want to know how it feels like to have a family."

She tightened the hug - "I am very sorry, Jungkook-ah. I am sorry."

Jungkook cried with her - "It's alright, Mrs.Kim."