Preggy Koo... (pt.3)

Jungkook's thoughts went wild, messing up his mind - Running away isn't a solution. You don't deserve this, hubby.

A few days passed by with the couple moving in. Tae used this time to renovate their home. They didn't plan to stay in the manor forever.

Jungkook witnessed how his family had treated his husband for the past few days. And how patient his husband is. The morning sickness didn't help him either.

The mere sight of the scrambled eggs made him run to the sink. Tae left the dining table, worried about his husband.

Tae rubbed his back soothingly.

Jungkook - 'You shouldn't have left your breakfast.'

Tae booped his button nose - 'Nothing's more important than my beautiful husband.'

Jungkook - 'They will say some ill things ...'

Tae - 'Don't stress out, my queen. Now do you want to get back or..'

Jungkook puked at the thought of the scrambled eggs - 'Eww. Let's get back to our room.'

Tae tucked him into bed and rolled down the curtains. He left the room after pressing a long kiss on the forehead.

He hurried to the kitchen to cook something palatable for his husband. He searched through the cabinets. He averted his eyes when someone cleared his throat for his attention.

Tae stared at him for a while for obvious reasons. The intruder was apparently Jin.

Jin - 'Why are you ruining the cabinets?'

Tae flashed his eyebrow at the word ruining. Did he? For once, he could have used his mouth wisely. But no. Jin averted his eyes at the confused stare - 'What do you want?'

Tae - 'Nothing.'

Jin - 'I can help you. At least to the find the ingredients.'

Tae didn't answer back. Maybe he didn't mind him around. But Jin doesn't have anything to help when he finds almost everything. He settled with making strawberry pancakes.

Jin just continued to watch him without speaking much. The way he is putting his total effort into it. Just maybe the thought of accepting him hit the bell.

His eyes enlarged once he took in the picture of Tae burning the pancakes and his fingers too. He hurried to him.

Jin - 'Let me do it.'

Tae didn't speak and was reluctant at the thought too. Jin took the silence as an answer and started pouring the batter.

Jin smiled at the very much concentrated Tae - 'And that's how you do it.'

Tae - 'Thank you. I don't know much about cooking.'

Jin - 'Don't thank me. He is like my little brother.'

Tae walked back to their room with a tray of breakfast for Kook.

The daily routine resumed. Morning walks on the riverside. Jungkook whines about his 14 weeks belly and sore feet with a huge pout. And Tae ends up carrying Jungkook home.

A little yoga and meditation. Irregular mood swings with an extra sensitive bunny. Regular healthy food and their little moments with their baby.

Another morning repeated with Jungkook grumbling about Tae to his Joonie hyung.

Jungkook pouts, glaring at his hubby - 'I don't wanna go.'

Joonie - 'Tae, what's with the meditation? Is it necessary?!'