I Hate You... (pt.2)

Namjoon woke up early, yawning he walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Straightening his bed hair, he switched on the lights in the kitchen only to scream.

'Holy shit, what the actual fuck, Taehyung? What are you doing on the counter?'

Taehyung sighed at his cousin, mumbling tiredly - 'Couldn't sleep'.

Tae dragged his feet out of the kitchen, sipping on his hot choco. The day started lazily for Tae and he was bored as hell.

Mr.Kim massaged his scalp - 'Taehyung-ah, you look like a zombie. Didn't get any sleep last night?'

Tae nodded lazily and cuddled his father. Namjoon explained the morning incident. Mrs.Kim asked worriedly - 'You should have woken someone up.'

She was upset cause sometimes Tae struggles to have a good sleep. He wakes up every hour and even at some slight noise.

Tae grumbled - 'Why? So that you all can call me weird for my sleeping habits. Though Jungkook hates me, he is the only one who doesn't find it weird.'

His sleeplessness, his anger spoke the best. But he didn't mean to hurt others.

The afternoon passed by with Tae sighing every minute. And Namjoon and Jimin getting annoyed by the constant sighing.

This wasn't the same with Jungkook. He is tired of the constant work and is two shots high on coffee.

Finally, it's evening. He can relax. Walking to his room, he dialed his mom. Usually, he wouldn't call her in the evenings. But he doesn't know, how long he can last before hitting the bed.

Mrs.Jeon - 'Kookie! How's your day?'

Jungkook whined - 'Tired, Eomma. I was supposed to be on my break.'

He unlocked the door, typing the security password. Mrs.Jeon chuckled at his son's fusses - 'Did you have your lunch?'

Jungkook hummed - 'What's everyone doing?'

Mrs.Jeon looked around - 'Usual.'

Yoongi walked to her, half yelling into the phone - 'Jungkookie!'

Jungkook complained - 'Don't yell. My head's banging.'

Mrs.Jeon chuckled and put the call on hands-free mode, while some of them gathered around to talk.

Everyone started talking to Kook, but it sounded like a class of chaotic kids.

Jungkook cried - 'Why are you all doing this to me? Keep it low. And it was just this morning, you saw me.'

They sing-songed 'Cause we love you.'

And the talk went on. Tae walked into the hall from the lawn, to see all of them rounding up the phone.

Tae - 'Who's there?'

The reply was answered from the other side of the phone - 'Norma Lee.'

Tae smirked - 'Norma Lee who?'

The reply was heard, making everyone silent - 'Norma Lee I don't say this, but I think you had your peaceful days, right?'

Tae laughed out loud, Jungkook was giggling from either side too.

Tae - 'Jungkook-ah, how did you manage the early days of vacation with these boring people?'

Jungkook - 'They are boring. I can relate.'

The others felt betrayed while some argued back. Tae half-yelled - 'I really missed you.'

Suddenly, the line went silent. Worried, Jin checked the call to find he hung up. Jin tried calling back, but he ended up going to voicemail.