My Dad's Crush

The beautiful sky embraced another bustling but delightful day for the scholars of the Seoul National University. Their excursion to the art gallery was making their busy tiresome day into a new enjoyable day. 

The arts are presented which are expressed by the leading well-known artist Jungkook with his name signed at one of the corners of the canvas. The students were occupied appreciating the arts. Yeonjun and Soobin are also enjoying their day holding hands as it is the first page in their love life.

Soobin asked teasingly - "Where did Mr.Kim Yeonjun get the courage to propose me after whole 3 years?"

Yeonjun smiled - "All thanks to appa. If he wouldn't have said about his incident I wouldn't have got this confidence."

Soobin - "Then I must be really thankful to Uncle. But what exactly did uncle say?"

Yeonjun - "During the days he used to be a student in our university...

(Story of Yeonjun's appa)

The rustling sounds can be apprehended in the cafeteria as it is the lunch break. Kim Taehyung was rushing to the cafeteria all the way from his class to the cafeteria. He went to his friends who are waiting for him. He grabbed the strawberry milkshake from his soulmate who whined.

Jimin said angrily - "Hey, that's mine."

Tae smiled in victory.

Yoongi - "Hey Tae, heard that your crush is leaving for France tomorrow?"

Tae flustered - "He is not my crush."

Namjoon teased - "Who did you think of? He didn't say any name though."

Tae defended himself - "I didn't think of anyone. But is it true?"

Yoongi nods. Tae rushes to the music room with his bag ignoring all the calls from his friends.

Hoseok laughs - "Everyone knows about his little crush. He denies with us even but, see him "

Jin teased - "We didn't even say him who it is."

When he reached the door of the music room, he can listen to the piano sound faintly. He always enjoys the music but today he is in a rush. 

He fidgeted with his fingers but opened the door after taking some deep breaths to calm his heartbeat. But it never listened to him. His crush was startled because no one visits the music room at lunchtime.

He looks up finding Tae taking deep breaths his chest heaving up and down. No one spoke up for different reasons. Tae was too bashful to speak with his crush. His crush was confused with his sudden entry.

Tae's crush asked - "Do you need anything, Taehyung?"

Taehyung - "No-Noth-ing. Just he-ard that you are lea-ving to F-rance?"

But it sounded like a question rather than a statement.

His crush nods not knowing what to say further.

Taehyung smiles faintly - "All the b-best."

His crush smiles - "Thank you."

The silence engulfed again no one dared to say anything. After a few moments,

Tae's crush - " Need to say something?"

Taehyung - "No. Nothing. Just tho-ught of wis-hing you. I will lea-ve then."

He nods and Tae runs out of the room without saying anything.

That was the last day he has seen his crush. He didn't dare to confess even after all the three years studying in the same college.