'Our' Princess...

(This is how Tae is dressed in this part)

The meandering sounds can be heard in a room upstairs while Taehyung was waiting in the living room. Mr.Kim, aka Tae's dad, is tapping his foot in anxiety.

Mrs.Kim nudged his shoulder - "Your son is better than you. Don't worry. She wouldn't mess up. Whose daughter is she after all?"

Mr.Kim - "What if she couldn't make it? I don't want to see her sad. She didn't even say what she has in her sleeves."

A little six-year-old angel walked down the stairs, immediately running to his dad, giving him a tight hug. She went to her grandpa and gave him a tight hug.

Little angel - "Don't worry, pa. I thought to show what I got. Winning or losing depends on the inspectors."

Mrs.Kim frowned at her ideology but didn't speak up. Taehyung smiled brightly - "Come on. Let's go, sweetheart."

She smiled brightly at her dad and hopped towards the car, holding his hand. That's how the father-daughter duo ended up in the parking space of a talent show auditorium. They enrolled their names, currently waiting for their friends to show up.

She was eating ice cream sitting on the hood of her dad's Porsche. Shortly, their friends arrived.

Yoongi - "Hi Tae, and hello there, little devil."

She smiled brightly, giggling at her uncles - "Hello, Yoongi uncle."

They greeted Tae and the little girl and went into the auditorium when they announced the participants' presence. The little girl left to her teacher, wiggling her hand from his dad's big hand after getting an all the best kiss on her forehead.

All the teachers and students were at the back of the stage, getting themselves ready for the performance. The viewers settled themselves waiting for the show to start. Taehyung and his friends were somewhere in the middle of the crowd. The commentators began the show with their self-introduction and about the inspectors.

One of the commenters - "And we have our special guest for today's show."

A painting displayed on the big LED screen awestruck the audience. It tells something undefined.

The other commenter - "We all know about this famous painter who earned fame with his beautiful paintings

The other commenter - "We all know about this famous painter who earned fame with his beautiful paintings. It's none other than JK."

Rows of claps erupted from the audience. The famous painter JK was given a grand welcome. He bowed to the audience and the inspectors respectfully.

 He bowed to the audience and the inspectors respectfully