Surprising our little Jungkookie

The evening sky was beautiful, entertaining the viewers at the stage. The six idols are in a hurry backstage, struggling to put on the costumes as fast as they can. The music started playing in the background, bubbling the cheerfulness in the fans.

The idols fantasized about by their fandom ARMY are back on the stage with the same spirit and double energy even on the fifth day of their concert. ARMY was happy to see their idols back on the stage once again.

Idols were also radiating the same energy as ARMY. The performance was outstanding with cheering and loud fan chants. After performing for four songs straight, they went with their greetings.

Namjoon - "2! 3! Hello, this is BTS."

The introduction of the six BTS idols went well. Hobi started speaking with the ARMY about the concert while ARMY was squealing happily.

Hobi - "ARMY, as this is the last day of our concert we planned something new for us. Surely you will enjoy this."

Jin - "I even prepared my new set of sunglasses for tonight's party. Wanna have a look?"

ARMY yelled an immediate yes. Jin turned around, picking something from his pocket. He adjusted his hair a little and faced the camera.

ARMY cheered loudly, eyeing the pair of shades he picked up

ARMY cheered loudly, eyeing the pair of shades he picked up. Jimin was rolling on the stage due to laughter. Hobi and Suga collapsed on the feet with the behavior of their funny hyung.

Jungkook was laughing happily, showing his crooked bunny teeth. Jin passed a pair of shades to Namjoon, who was standing next to him.

Jungkook chuckled, seeing the pair with cool funny shades. Namjoon was trying to pose based on the instructions given by Jin.

Yoongi - "You both look like those characters in Pokémon."

Army laughed along, filling the stadium with happiness. The chat continued, and after a few moments, the vocal line and the rap line swapped the lyrics encouraging the army to sing along with them. The concert got filled with joyfulness.

The concert almost came to an end when the six idols decided to have some chat with ARMY.

Jin - "Today, we have a surprise for our maknae in this stadium. Kookie, try to find your special guests among the audience."

Kook looked around the stadium while some of the ARMY tried to give him some hints.

Jimin - "Come on, ARMY. Our Jungkookie is a big baby. He can find them."

Jk glared at Jimin playfully and continued to look among the crowd. His eyes stopped at a particular spot where he can see his parents and brother watching the concert with lightsticks.

He smiled brightly, showing his crooked teeth and waving his hand excitedly like a toddler. He bowed at them being a respectful one.

J-Hope - "Did you find them?"