My Dad's Crush... (pt.2)

Tae lowered his head with sadness - "Ohh."

In the last chapter --------------------

Jungkook smiled at Tae. He leaned down a little to meet his eyes who lowered his head in sadness  - "Never forgot to remember you Taehyung."

Immediately his famous boxy smile was displayed. A speck of faint pink dust was adorning his cheeks.

Tae - "So you do rem-em-ber me."

Jungkook nods - "Have a seat."

Tae - "If you don't mind, can I ask you a fav-our?"

Jungkook nods.

Tae - "Can you si-ng a son-g for me?"

Jungkook smiled widely at the cute stuttering of Tae - "Which one?"

Tae pointed to the guitar - "Can I?"

Jungkook nodded and Tae rose up and moved towards the guitar that was placed aside. He returned to his seat and started playing a specific tune on the guitar.

Jungkook smiled remembering the tune. He looked up at Tae who was too focused on playing on the guitar.

(In the cafeteria)

Namjoon - "Never knew our Tae can play the guitar. It is mesmerizing."

Jungkook took a deep breath and started to sing the song Tae awaited for.

Tae looked up to see Jungkook singing soulfully while staring into his soul right through his eyes.

(Listen to the song)

Tae - "That was beautiful."

Jungkook - "You are really good at playing guitar. But how do you know this song?"

Tae nods - "Heard you singing twice."

Jungkook smiled knowingly - "So you listened to all my songs."

Tae lowered his head with pink dusted cheeks and slowly nodded.

Jungkook - "Did you remember when I sang this song?"

Tae nods - "Once on your birthday."

Jungkook - "You mean 4th October."

Tae looks up, meeting his eyes - "No, on 1st September, in your first year."

In the cafeteria,

Hoseok - "Wait, isn't his birthday on 4th October according to the college info?"

Yoongi - "That might be the official one. But how did Tae know about this?"

Jungkook was surprised with the answer but smiled at him - "When was the second time?"

Tae was so shy that his ears turned red - "In your second year, a day before the new year."

Jungkook - "So you didn't remember the date?"

Tae - "I do. On 30 December."

Jungkook asked - "And what's special about that idea?"

Tae didn't answer and stayed silent.

Jungkook chuckled - "So you are saying that you didn't remember your own birthday."

Tae averted his eyes roaming every corner of the room not meeting the eyes of his crush.