Chapter Twenty-Seven

(omg, no this is such a lol, but if yk where its at...lol sorry x anywho, sotc is call out my name by the weeknd....i'll leave that there xxxx happy reading ig?)

Alec sat on his bed and stared at the wall.

Well, so much for never meeting her parents.

Alec had felt as though he were slightly getting over his hatred for her, and it was all just turning to love, but now he hated her again. With a seething passion.

Passion.

Oh God, he hated her. But he wanted her too. He wanted to see if the static electricity that ran through his body when his hand brushed hers, their lips touch, or her thigh pressed against his at the dinner table was just that- or if those little touches meant something. What they could lead to.

The thought kept him awake at night. 

Tap, tap  said the door.

Oh, for God's sake, this is a horrible time.

In she came, the girl who dominated his thoughts, with her blonde hair loose down her back and one of her many string tops on with a pair of shorts.  

Alec wondered if she did it on purpose.

"Hey" she greeted him, softly, as she leaned against the doorframe, her eyes bright and her cheeks flushed in the gentle light that came from the candles like illuminated Alec's room in the dark.

His parents didn't believe in electricity.

"Come in" he said, his voice sounding like he wanted her to do anything but come in. She ignored his tone and shut the door behind her, joining him at the foot of the bed.

"I just wanted to say so-"

"Why do you always wear those tops?" he interrupted. Ness raised her eyebrows.

"Because...I like them?" she answered, looking at him oddly. His jaw clenched.

"I don't" he retorted. Ness shrugged.

"I don't care with you think" she laughed scornfully. "What's your problem, anyway?"

"My problem is that you are driving me insane" he exploded. Ness smirked and ran her tongue over her top teeth, trying not to laugh.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, running her hand down his arm. "How?"

Alec felt like he was on fire.

"Stop playing with me" he demanded, his voice low and gravelly.

"Everything's a game, Alec. You should know that" she whispered, her tone playful.

"You're driving me crazy" he exploded, his eyes blazing, as he grabbed her jaw and made her look at him, her flirty smile replaced with a desperate expression, her eyes fizzling with electricity. 

"Alec...". His name fell off her lips, and she brushed her mouth over his, needing him to need her back.

"I've wanted you since the day I met you" he said on her lips, and his words melted her.

"Then have me" she whispered, her heart racing as he kissed her, his thoughts evaporating at her words.

So he did.