Chapter Twenty-Four

(i'm an awful human being, yes i know. i PROMISE i'll get my life together and like post on time. BUT stars *as ness would say*, i love them so so so much in this chapter!!! sotc is good old-fashioned lover boy by queen. happy reading!)

Ness' POV

"So, Paris, huh" I said, and he smiled at me.

"Yeah."

"Romantic of you. I expect roses" I joked, as he wrapped his arm around me, and I nestled my head into his shoulder.

The Parisian air was warm and soft, and the sounds of chattering people float past on the wind. Car engines roared, dogs barked, usual city stuff.

I liked it though.

Because I was there with him. But stars, it was complicated.

Did I love him? Did I hate him? Did I just want him, because he looked like a God? Or did I actually care about him? 

I didn't know, and it irritated the hell out of me.

Alec cleared his throat nervously, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"I was wondering actually, since we're like in Paris..." he started, and then gave up on the sentence.

"Since we're in Paris...?" I prompted, and he blush outrageously, obviously mortified.

"We should um, go for food" he faltered. "Like not as a date or anything."

"I'd go on a date with you" I shrugged.  

"You would?" he asked in astonishment and I grinned.

"Of course, you dunce" I laughed, pulling him closer, right there in the street. I leaned my head towards his, and smiled with not just with my lips, but with my whole face.

"Let's go on a date" I whispered, and he ran his cold hand through my hair.

"Okay" he whispered back, and kissed me with all of his might, my heart going completely crazy, as I ran my hands through his permanently ruffled hair and grinned.

It was agonising to pull away from him, but I had to eventually, and he looked at me with a grin on his face.

"So, eight, then?" he asked with and smile, and I nodded eagerly.

Oh god, he made me melt.

"Yes, person I'm sharing a hotel room with" I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Eight."

He blushed.

"Cool."

"Cool" I shrugged, before grabbing his hand, and pulling him down the street with me. 

Third Person

(aight this is her fit! call me basic, pls do

(aight this is her fit! call me basic, pls do. ik i am, but yolo ig)

Ness fluffed up her blonde hair in the mirror, and twisted herself around anxiously. She wanted to look good, from every angle. This date, her first date made her more anxious than she had ever been before. She wanted to be perfect. 

Alec deserved perfect.

Oh my god I'm becoming misogynistic.

But he did, because he tried so hard to be perfect for her, and she wanted to try back. 

He was perfect to her.

She loved everything he did.

Alec came out of the bathroom, wearing white button-down shirt and black pants. He looked at Ness and smiled so widely it looked as though his face would crack.

God, she's beautiful.

Ness slathered on some more lip-gloss for good measure, and then turned to him with a smile.

"Nice shirt" she laughed softly, and Alec rolled his eyes.

"It's a boring shirt" he replied drolly, but Ness merely shrugged. 

"I don't think it is" she said, putting her ringed hand on his shoulder and running it down his toned arm. She took his hand and spun herself around, and he couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Didn't know you were a dancer" he teased, and Ness scoffed.

"Well, you're clearly not, Romeo" she laughed, and he pretended to look offended.

"Let's go, before I get annoyed at you and change my mind."

"You could never be annoyed at me!"

"Is that a challenge, Miss Venus?" he asked with a laugh.

"Bet."

Two hours later 

(sots is cigarette daydreams by cage the elephant. it's also raining :) )

"Why is it that we always getting pissed when we're together?" Alec asked, laughing as they stumbled out of the bar, clutching each other.

"You're a horrible influence" she scolded, trying not to laugh, and he grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers through hers and kissing her cheek. 

"You love that I'm a bad boy" he boasted, and she swatted him away.

"Alec" she began, but the laughter overtook her, and she clutched him just to stay standing up. "A rubber ducky is more bad than you!" 

"That's horrible" he gasped, astonished. "I so am a bad boy!"

Ness couldn't take it anymore.

She fell onto the pavement, weak with laughter and pulled him with her. The two of them lay there, side by side on the wet pavement, the rain lashing down on them and Ness turned to him, her eye makeup running in the rain.

"We look completely insane" he laughed, and she shrugged.

"I don't care, Alec" she said defiantly. "I just wanna be here, with you."

He smiled, and tried to ignore that his heart was going a million miles an hour.

"Okay" he nodded. "Let's just be here. Me and you."

"Me and you" she nodded and they laid there until their clothes were drenched and their lips were swollen from the other's.