Chapter 3

-

Everyone just silently stared at the person that had just entered.
Red hair tied with a ribbon, wearing the shujin school uniform, red eyes, pink lips.

Most of them knew her.

"𝘠-𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢!?"

The thieves looked at each other again; worried and slightly anxious, after all, Kasumi had known their leader too.

But what they didn't know was that the girl had a persona as well, or to put it better, only Akira knew she had one. And only him and Kasumi knew of that new palace near the soon-to-be gym studio too.

"W-what are you doing here haha-", Ann said, with her voice sounding clearly nervous.

The gymnast then looked down a bit. "Is it true that Senpai..?"

The group went silent again. So apparently Kasumi knew of their identities huh? Akira just had no chance to tell them about that. Or maybe they just didn't listen to him as he told them? Well, not even the cat was with him as the red haired girl awakened, so it could very well be the case.

"... Yes. Akira.. died.", Makoto then finally said, her voice emotionless. "But it wasn't suicide"

Kasumi just covered her mouth terrified "Wh-what..?"

Yusuke glanced to the side. "It is what it is..."

"I know.. It's a shock for us all..." Futaba then said, finally finishing packing. "But.. We can't just give up now..!"

The girl then removed her hands and nodded.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

All those interviews pissed him off. They made him want to 𝘱𝘶𝘬𝘦. But the perfect little detective prince had to keep up his facade just a little longer. It won't be long till he can finally get his revenge; just about 3 weeks till the election.

He adjusted his black gloves, eyes empty while walking towards the stage.

Once reached the stage, Akechi closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before taking on his pleasant smile again.

"So Akechi-kun! Tell us, how did you manage to catch the phantom thieves' leader? And isn't it frustrating how he just ended his life after you had put so many efforts into finally tracking him down?"

"Aha.. It definitely was a surprising turn.. But all that matters now is that humanity is safe from those criminals again." he smiled politely at the audience, making all the fangirls screech of excitement. Disgusting.

"It was actually quite easy... I just had to make them believe I was on their side, and then catch them. Kinda like a bad romance, don't you agree?" he faked a chuckle like usually and everyone laughed.

𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸.

- - - - - - - - - -

"God this is boring." Akira, meanwhile, finally calmed down and managed to move some to sit down on the emptiness.

Arsene kept on wrapping his wings around the boy, they somehow gave him warmth. Though he had no idea why he can even still feel things when he's apparently not alive anymore.

"My Liege... You need to have patience..."

"For what? Till I finally reach hell or some shi-"

Another whack.

"Oww.. Okay this is getting old now.. Just tell me why I'm here in this nothingness", he groaned.

"It's because of your consciousness, my Liege..." The persona then spread his wings again; making a strong gust of wind mess up Akira's hair even more.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.."