Chapter 9

(sorry if you find any grammatical errors)

______________

In the next day my legs were sore, and I felt pain in my stomach. Luna was sleeping and I was laying in my bed looking at the celling just remember about last night. I found myself smiling at the memory of me and Fred in the Astronomy Tower.

"Y/n are you up?" I heard a loud whisper in the other side of my window. I turned around and I saw Fred is his broomstick. I got up and went to the open the window.

"Fred what the fuck are you doing here so early?" I asked laughing. He had his hair messy, and he was in a blue dress shirt and black trousers.

"Well, I need to show you something. Come met me in the courtyard in 20min, okay?" I nod watching him flew away from my window. I walked to my dresser and picked a pair of blue jeans and the sweater that I stole from Fred. I walked out of the Ravenclaw Tower and went to meet Fred in the courtyard.

When I arrived, he was leaning against one of the pillars waiting for me. I looked at him and went to hug him. He hugged me back and smiled down at me. "How are you feeling today?"

"Ha-ha, very funny. But yes, I'm feeling better, my legs are a little sore and I have a little pain in my stomach." I told him. He laughed and pulled away from the hug. I looked at him with a curious look.

"Well, I need to show you something! Close your eyes, okay?" I nod and close my eyes. I heard him walk away and I started to get a little scared. I knew Fred better then anyone else and I knew that he loved prank people and I don't want to be one of that people. But unexpectedly I felt a pair of hands in my waist and in that instant I knew it was Fred's hands. I felt him get close to my ear and he whispered "You can open your eyes darling."

I opened my eyes and out of nowhere fireworks began to emerge forming a sentence...

Will you be Fred's girlfriend?

"George it was supposed to say 'Will you be my girlfriend'! Not Fred's girlfriend!" I laugh and turn around to face Fred. I stared deep in his mesmerize hazel eyes that had a lot of hope about my answer.

"Fred..." I said making growing more hope in his eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders "I would love to be your girlfriend!"

He smiled and I got on my toes and gave him a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back and when we broke apart, he hugged me tightly.

All the sudden my best friend Luna appeared and run to me "I'm so happy for you Y/n" she said wrapping her arms on my shoulders.

"I thought you were sleeping in the dorm!" I said taking one step back trying to be steady while laughing.

"Well, I wasn't. I made spell in some pillows to look like me to make you believe that it was me." She said breaking the hug "And I know you lost your v-card last night with Fred..."

I clapped a hand over my mouth and started laughing even more. I looked at Fred who was talking with his twin brother.

I'm dating Fred Weasley. How did this happened I don't know but I'm finally happy and I will enjoy all the moments with Fred like it's the last.

George walked closer to me and open his arms to give me a hug. I hugged him back and it felt so comfortable...

"Congratulations Y/n and if my brother ever hurts you, come talk to me, okay?" I laugh once again and nod. He pecked my forehead and broke the hug "I wish the best of the lucks to you Y/n! It's not easy deal with this dickhead!" he said laughing giving a tap on Fred's head. We all laugh and talked about old stories like that could be the last time we see each other. Sincerely I don't know if we will hang out like we used to. I mean, now we all are dating. Luna with Blaise, George with Angelina, me with Fred. So, I will enjoy this moment before it ends.