Chapter 34

DRUG ADDICTION/ MATURE CONTENT

Well and here I was again with my group, George, Luna and Fred, sitting in front of the Black Lake.

"GUYS!" Fred said and we all looked at him. "Have you seen the lake! It's pink!"

"Fred...it's not pink...it's obviously yellow." Luna said and we all laughed.

"Well guys it's not pink or yellow and I hate to be that person but....it's orange of course." I said with a serious look.

" Yes, Y/n is right. The lake is obviously orange." George said and tried to hide the laugh by hiding his face on my neck, which made butterflies on my stomach.

"Yeah yeah... well you can be all romantic and stuff but I need to smoke a little." Fred said and we all stopped laughing and seriously looking at him.

Fred have been smoking a lot lately, most of the time he gets hight with weed or some stuff like that. I'm okay with him smoking but not that regularly and not that amount of drugs.

We have been talking about it with him but he just says that he does that for fun. Lee tried to talk about the addiction and the problems that can cause but he just says that he is not addicted to drugs but he is doing this almost 2 months now and I'm starting starting get more and more worried about his mental and physical health.

"Fred don't you think you already smoke enough today?" I asked but he didn't listened and started smoking weed again.

"Let him ruin his life with drugs. Maybe someday it will be too late and he'll regret it." George said annoyed.

George was already getting upset and mad at his brother for continuing with drugs. He says that he already gave up about trying to get Fred off the drugs but I know deep down that he is lying and he is just hurt and sad although the situation.

"Well you are not my mom so I can do whatever I want." He said arrogantly.

"Hey don't speak to her like that." George said but Fred just rolled his eyes.

He's always like this when he's smoking or under the effects of it. Either he's laughing about everything and anything but I the next seconds he changes completely his mood and just turns a Fred that everyone hates.

"Oh fuck off. I'm gonna take a walk and smoke alone bye." And with that Fred walked away from the Black Lake and we watched him walk away.

"Well guys this was fun but I'm going too. I told Blaise I would meet him in his dorm at 8 and it's already 7:55 so I better get going." Luna announced and me and George chuckled knowing exactly what was going to happen that night.

"Well bye Luna!" I said and she smiled and waved back. But as she turned around and started making her way to the slytherin dorms George shouted "And don't forget to put the silencing spell tonight."

We both laughed and she just shouted "Fuck off" and showed us her middle finger.

"And we should get back to my dorm. I thinks it's empty...." I told George and he just smirked at me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes." I said getting on top of him with one leg in each side of him.

"Well and what would we do alone my darling?" He asked and cupped my ass with his hands.

"Well we could read...or play...."

"Play?" He asked with a serious face. "I though that you wanted sex..."

I chuckled but quickly stopped when I realized that he wasn't joking.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I thought that you wanted sex." He said and I smiled at how pure he was for this world. "What are you smiling for?"