Chapter 10

get ready cause this one his spicyyy

( sorry if i did any grammatical errors)

hope you enjoy

_________________

MATURE CONTENT

It was Christmas morning. I was cuddling with Fred and George was reading a book. We woke up really early, so we decided to stay in bed for a little longer before Molly call us. Fred was playing with my curls and I was just looking at his hazel shining eyes. Unexpectedly we heard knock on the door.

"Kids time to wake up and come downstairs. There's a lot to do!" we heard Molly say from the other side of the door. We got up and went to find her already doing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning mom!" the twins said in union. Molly said good morning to them to and smiled.

"Good morning Molly!" I greeted her sending her a little smile. She looked at me and smiled back "Good morning my dear! How did you sleep?"

"Great thanks. Do you need any help?" I asked her walking towards the table.

"You can prepare the table please. And you two can help her!" she said looking at the twins. They groaned and walked towards the kitchen cabinets to hand me everything that was necessary. When we were over Molly told us to go wake up the rest of the Weasleys and my dads.

When everyone was downstairs, we started to eat breakfast and when we finished, we went to unwrap the presents.

Everyone was finished, so we sat at the living room just talking. Fred stood up and gave me a sign to go upstairs and that's what I did. As soon as I walked in the room Fred attacked me with kisses pushing me against the wall. He broke the kiss to close the door. We looked at each other and connected our lips once again. The kiss was filled with hunger and passion. He slid his tongue in my mouth to explore every each of it. Our tongues finally met and the tension in the room grow. Both of us hungry for each other.

I managed to pull him on the bed and laid on top of him without breaking the kiss. I started kissing him on the neck and then went up to his ear. I bite his ear lobe and he groaned in pleasure "How are you feeling Freddie?" I moaned in his ear. He didn't answer me. He just groaned and moaned.

I felt his dick went hard between my legs what made me moan one more time in his ear. I continued kissing and sucking his skin above his ear. A loud groan came out of his mouth and I knew that I reached his soft spot.

"Fuck Y/n...What are you doing to me...?" he groaned one more time when I left a love bite on his soft spot. I moved my hips in circles while going down his neck leaving a thrill of kisses and love bites. I stopped and looked at him and he had his eyes completely shut "Why did you stop?" he asked me with his voice shaky and weak. I knew he was horny, so I continued teasing him with the movements from my hips and all the kisses and love bites. His hands were on my waist under my sweater with his nails diddling on my skin. He was biting his lower lip, trying to mute the moans, but I went closer to his ear again and whispered "Moan to me love!"

He moaned loud and someone knock in the door "Do you wanna do the honours Freddie?" I moaned in his ear. He pulled me even closer, and I could feel his hard covered dick even more and I groaned in pleasure in his shoulder. I continued sucking and kissing his neck while my hips worked on top of him.

"Who is it?" Fred asked with a raspy and shaky voice.

"It's George. Is everything okay in there?" George asked. I could almost scent his smirk. He knew what it was going on, but he pretended to not know anything.