Chapter 7

Well i think you will love this chapter!!!

Sorry if i made any grammatical error.  

_________

"Hey that's cheating!" I yelled at Ron. We were playing wizard monopoly and I just caught him passing money to harry. Every sunday we have a friends night where we just hang out and it can be a movie night or a game night, like today. I was playing with Fred, Ron, Harry and Ginny. George and Luna didn't show up this time. George doesn't show up since he started dating Angelina and Luna was the first time.

"I'm not cheating! Tell her Fred!" he said in his defence "Well Ron I can't help you with that. Y/n is right you cheated."

We laugh and he got upset because he was caught cheating in the game. We ended the game and while me and Ginny cleaned the table, Fred was messing with Ron about his feelings for Hermione. She was reading but paying attention at the conversation.

"Aww Ronnie has feelings for a certain nerd in this room!" I said with a smirk on my face, winking at him. I turned my head to the side to look at Fred, he was already looking at me with a charming smile and Hermione look up from the book blushing and tried to hide her smile. They liked each other but didn't wanted to admit it.

"Hey Y/n?" Fred called me. I looked at him meaning that I was listening and sat on the couch next to him cuddling "Do you wanna spend the night here?"

I looked at him and nod smiling and went to rest my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair like always "And when you two start dating? I mean, you can't tell me that you don't like each other!"

We looked at each other and blushed while Ron chuckle at our reaction to his question. "Exposed!" Harry said chuckling to.

"Shut up Harry!" we said in union and smiled blushing again "Well Ron you can't talk about our relationship while you don't do anything about Granger!"

I chuckle and got up, making Fred frow and eyebrow "I'm just going to get my book. I will be right back!"

When I got back, entered in the Gryffindor tower again going inside of the common room, Ron and Hermione were already asleep cuddling in one of the couches, Harry was sleeping in an armchair and Fred was in the same spot looking at the fireplace. I laid down next to him and gave him my book. He started reading to me.

"Fred, I'm sleepy..." He stopped reading, closed the book, and put it aside on the table. He wrapped his arms around me, and I fell asleep hearing his heartbeat. It was so comforting and calming.

*next day*

I woke up in Fred's dorm. I felt and arm around my waist and when I looked at it, it was Fred's arm. The dorm was empty, so I thought that maybe George had stayed with Angelina, but about Lee I wasn't sure, and then I looked at the clock...

"10am!!!" I sat up brutally causing him to wake up and fall out of the bed "Ouch!"

"Oh my god Fred!" I said laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. He stand up trying to intimidate me with his eyes but I couldn't stop laughing. He started tinkling me with no mercy "FRED STOP!"

He stopped and looked at me smiling "We are late for class." I sat straight again and he sat next to me "Well, we woke up very late so there's no point in trying to go to the morning classes since they are almost over."

"I agree. Do you wanna go for a walk?" I nod and picked up my jeans that I wore yesterday "Can I have your sweater?"

Fred gave me his sweater and I went to the bathroom to get ready. They had a lot of skin products because me and Luna spend a lot of nights in here, so we started to leave some products here. I picked up a towel and turned on the water waiting for her to be warm. When it was warm, I entered in the shower and I immediately felt the hot water burning my skin. I washed my hair and my body and when I was ready, I got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around me and washed my face. When I was finished with my morning routine I step out of the bathroom and Fred was waiting for me laying in his bed "Let's go?"