Chapter 33

MATURE CONTENT

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him but he didn't answered me and just opened the box that he had picked up. "What is that?"

"Stimulating condoms." He said like it was the obvious thing in the world.

Stimulating condoms?

What the heck?

"And why did you bought that?" I asked curiously.

"Because I want to do an experience." George said leaving the condoms aside and picking up my vibrator and my eyes went wide when he turned on the little machine. "And thos is not all darling. Tonight you will go crazy under my touch."

I shivered in those words and got mentally prepared for what's going to happen next.

He got closer to my night stand and picked up and ice cube from a glass full of them that I didn't even knew that was there.

He left the ice cube between his teeth and got closer to kiss me.

The taste of his tongue and the cold from the ice cube mixed together felt like paradise and I moaned making him smile proudly in our kiss and without even noticing, he connected the vibrator to my clit making me a moaning mess.

He moved the vibrator in circle movements while playing with my tongue and the ice cube at the same time.

He broke the kiss, leaving the, now really small, ice cube in my mouth and went to pick a new one from the cup without disconnecting the vibrator from my inner parts.

He had put the ice cube between the teeth like the other one, but this time he got closer to my neck and trailed with it along my body slowly making me shiver.

My hand flew to grab his hair and a moan left my mouth "George...."

"Does my queen like this?" He asked and hummed since I couldn't form a sentence because of all the things and feelings in my body at the same time. "I need to hear you say it. If you don't, I'll stop."

"Yes George. I like it...." I moaned and as I opened my eyes to look at him, I saw a proud smile on his face.

And in a manner of seconds the ice cube flew to my inner parts and he started to twirl around my clit and my inner lips, still using the vibrator against my crotch.

"Fuck..." I moaned. He was driving me crazy.

And after some minutes of pure pleasure, the familiar knot on my stomach came and I knew that this one would be intense.

"George..." I moaned, calling him.

"Yes my darling?" He answered, continuing working on me.

"I'm gonna come...." and with that I came harder than ever before. The knot literally exploded and the feeling was unreal. So pleasurable.

He worked a little with the vibrator, so I could ride out from my high and once I calmed down He stopped and looked at me up and down, smiling proudly at how he had gotten me.

"What are you laughing dumbass?" I asked annoyed, still kinda panting.

"Well princess, I'm laughing of how I can make you go crazy so easily." He said smiling and moving some of my sweaty hair from my face.

"How could I not go crazy just by the fact that you are hot as fuck." He chuckled and I smiled ar how cute his chuckle is.

I know I say this a lot but...

I'm gonna marry this man one day.

"George?"

"Yes honey."

"I'm too tired for round two..." I said feeling my eyes heavy. He chuckled and took a seat next to me in the bed, before going in and laying next to me.

I got closer to him and laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist, and after some seconds I fell deep in my sleep.

_______

"Babe?....Baby?.....Y/n wake up." I heard George whisper while shaking me softly.

I rubbed my eyes before opening them and see a George looking straight at me while I was sleeping.

"That is fucking creepy, weirdo." I said annoyed and he just laughed and I couldn't resist to laugh a little bit.

"I like watching my girlfriend sleeping. You look so peaceful and calm." He kissed the tip of my nose and smiled, making me smile on again.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked rolling over to face him.

"Now we are going to get some breakfast before class. And then class and all of that." He said and I just rolled my eyes and he smiled and got up.

I eventually decided to get up but when I did I fell and I felt my legs shaking.

"Do you need help honey? It was a long night..." George said trying to hide the laugh.

"Haha very funny George Weasley." I rolled my eyes and while looking at the ground I murmured "But yes I need some help."

"What did you just say? I didn't hear you." He said enjoying my helpless self.

"I need help please." I assumed and he smiled and walked closer to me, helping me get in the bathroom.

We took a shower. He helped me with everything since I couldn't get on my feet but eventually while dressing myself, my legs stopped shaking and got stronger so I could walk by myself.

After some minutes waiting for George to get ready, we finally walked out of the dorm in the direction of the Great Hall to eat some breakfast.

_____

"So Y/n, you and George had fun last night didn't you?" Fred asked me smiling proudly of his brother.

I choked at his question and looked at George who was red of embarrassment.

"What?"

"Yeah, even I could hear your little fun night." Luna said smiling mischievously to me.

"George..." I said with a severe look "the spells? Did you use the spells?"

"Of course I did..." he said looking at me but turned to the ground immediately recognizing that he did not do the spells "maybe I didn't do the spells ...."

"REALLY GEORGE WEASLEY!" I said and he looked at me with a frightening face.

"I'm sorry I must of forgot. We were having so much fun I just forgot." He said nervously and I took a deep breath before answering him.

"Ok, it's ok. The next time don't forget that please. I don't want other people to hear us..." I said and his eyes softened when he understood that I wasn't mad at him.

"I'm sorry my love." I nod and he wrapped  his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.

"Oh God. Happy couples, ew." Fred said with a disgust look and we just laughed and laughed and had a great time....

___________________

Hi guys

I'm so sorry for the long time waiting for this one but some stuff about school and personal life came through and I couldn't post.

But here it is and I hope you like it.

I'm going to post more for you guys so....

See you in the next chapter

Love you all!!!!!