Chapter 6

before anything i wanted to thank Joana for all the ideas that she gave me.

and i cant belive that people from so many countries read my fanfic.

thank you all!!!

now hope you enjoy. sorry if i made any grammatical error.

______

A month went through since I had my date with Fred and had that weird conversation with George.

So, a lot of things happened since then. Well not a lot but somethings happened since then. My relationship with Fred became closer than I ever though it would be. We spend a lot of times together. Most of it just cuddling in my dorm talking and laughing. Luna was always with her new boyfriend, Blaise Zabini. I never imagine about them together, but she seemed to be happy with him and he treat her like a princess, so I approve it. George and Angelina are still together, but it didn't affect me like it did a month ago. I'm happy for him. I truly am.

"Y/n....? Are you listening to me?" Luna said bringing me back from my thoughts. She was telling me something about Zabini, but I wasn't paying attention. "Yes, I'm listening!" I lied.

She knew that I wasn't listening but continued telling me the story with Zabini while I was looking at the lake in front of us.

We were currently sitting close to the Black Lake. It was Sunday so we didn't had classes.

"Hey princess!" A deeps voice that I couldn't recognise showed up behind us. When I turned my head to look at Luna, I saw Zabini hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. "Hi handsome!"

They started talking with each other like I wasn't there, and I just stared at the calm lake. "Y/n we are going. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Go have fun you two!" I said giving her a comforting smile. She sends me a "Are you sure" look and I nod assuring her to leave with her boyfriend. "If you need anything- "

"I know. I know. Now you two go have fun on your date!" They smiled at me, Luna gave me a hug and started waling away. I stayed there for a little longer to think about some stuff.

All of the sudden I found myself thinking about a certain person. I found myself thinking about Cormac and the relationship that we had.

You're fat!

You should start a diet to lose some weight.

You're ugly!

You're useless!

You're disgusting!

My vison started to become blurry with all the tears that appeared in my eyes.

Cormac and I dated not a long time ago. We never really liked each other but we dated anyways. But after some months he started to be abusive, he started to try do stuff that I didn't wanted to do with him so he started to be aggressive and calling me names, like ugly, slut, disgusting.

"Hey!" I turned around really quick to see who it was, scared with the idea that it could be Cormac, but when I saw Fred's face with a precious smile, a sigh of relief escaped my mouth.

"Hey what's wrong princess?" he said while sat down next to me and opening his arms to give me a hug. I looked at his eyes and he had a worried look. I gave him a weak smile and fell into his arms. He made me feel comfortable in his embrace. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I was thinking about Cormac, and how I shouldn't have dated him." He knew that what happened with Cormac really broke me. He gave me a tighter hug and let me cry in his arms. "I'm scared Fred..."

"Why?" he said even more worried. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me. "I'm scared of not being able to go back to my life before Cormac. The relationship really affected me and I wish I never dated him and I- "

"I know that you're hurt and kinda broken with yours and his relationship. But you don't need to be scared. Take your time and everything is going to be okay! I'm here for you! To help you! You don't need to be scared with me, okay?" he gave me a lovely smile and I nod lying my head on his chest again.

We stayed like that for a little longer until became darker and it was time for dinner. We walked to the Great Hall and I sat with him in the Gryffindor table. Luna sat with Zabini in the Slytherin table. They were truly in love and I loved seeing Luna so happy but, if he breaks her heart, he can call himself a dead person.

I sat between Fred and Lee like always. Minutes after, George and Angelina came and sat with us, George in front of me and Angelina in front of Fred. They were giggling and he was playing with her fingers. I looked at my hands wishing he was playing with my fingers instead of hers. Suddenly I saw and felt a hand playing with my fingers. It was Fred's hand. My hands fitted perfectly with his. I looked at him and smiled leaning to rest my head on his shoulder. I stayed in silence, listening a lot of voices talking with each other while Fred was concentrated playing with my fingers.

I felt a pair of eyes burning my skin. I looked up to see who was watching and I saw Cormac staring straight at me. I shivered when our eyes met, and he smirked at my reaction. Fred felt me shiver and looked down at me, when he saw my expression, he followed my gaze and landed his in my ex's face. Cormac looked at Fred with a disgust expression while Fred looked at him with a murderer look. I landed my eyes on Fred and with my free hand cupped his face making him look at me. Our eyes met and his expression immediately softened, and a little smile appeared in his face.

"Ignore him okay...." I told him trying to relax him sending a soft smile. He was relaxed but in a mare of seconds he tensed up again looking at something behind me. I turned around and landed my eyes in the tall figure now in front of me. I shivered once again and got closer to Fred. He his arm around me pulling me even closer. Fred knew about Cormac, everyone knew. Fred was the one that helped me getting out of that relationship.

"You got yourself a new boyfriend Y/n?" I didn't respond. He looked at Fred with a disgusting smirk. He turned to me again. "You will always be the same slut that I dated." Fred got up brutally and the next thing I knew Fred was on top of Cormac beating him up and Cormac was trying to cover his face. I froze looking at them. Suddenly I saw George and Lee grabbing Fred, stopping the fight. I was scared. I never saw Fred like this before.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I got up and went running to him giving him a hug. He hugged me tightly. I looked up at him and he saw the fear in my eyes. "I'm sorry Y/n..."

He caressed my check, and I buried my face on his chest. I felt safe in his arms. I felt like I could be like this forever.

___________

her relationship with Fred is growing and im very excited for the following chapters.

love you all!!!!