Chapter 30

It was 4pm and me and George were still in his dorm.

He braided my hair while I was reading a book to him. This time we were reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.

I love this book and George loves hearing me reading to him.

"Heyyy lovebirds. How are you?" Lee entered in the room with a big smile on his face. Me and George looked at each other before responding.

"We are great Lee. And you are very happy. Any news?" I asked and he sat in front of us in George's bed.

"OK now your sitting on my bed." George said but Lee ignored him.

"Fred wants me to meet his family!" Lee looked excited at me and I chuckled at his excitement.

"But you already know our family Lee..." George said and Lee looked immediately at him with an annoyed face.

"As his boyfriend dummy." Lee said to George and shook his head before looking at me. I chuckled and George let go of my hair and leaned his back to the headboard, gesturing to place myself between his legs.

I crawled to George's lap, leaning my back on his chest and he placed his arms around me, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm so nervous but so excited. I love Molly and Arthur and I want them to accept me as his boyfriend." Lee looked at his hands with sad eyes.

I stood up straight and leaned closer to Lee, placing a hand on his and offering him a gentle smile. "They are gonna accept you relax. They love you already. Look at me, in a summer I broke up with Fred and in the same day I started with George and Molly continued loving me like a mother loves a daughter."

"Awww my mother really loves you." George said grabbing my jaw and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled and kissed him again until Lee cleaned his throat.

"Hey, can you stop making out please?" we chuckled and looked at Lee. "Thank you. If she still loves you after that than I'm okay."

I gasped offended but understood what he was saying.

"Yeah you're gonna be fine. Our mother loves you and she will accept my brothers choices and sexuality." George said with a big proud smile.

"Yeah, well maybe I'm gonna get going and find Fred. Have fun you two." Lee walked out of the room and I turned around to face George.

"And what are we going to do with our life?" I asked and placed a hand oj his jaw, placing myself between his legs facing him.

"Well, we could stay here forever." he placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer, making me sit on his lap with my legs on either side of him.

"George, I wish we could do that. But you know that we can't." I smiled softly and kissed him. "But..."

"But...." he said with a low and sexy voice.

Not now Y/n!

"We can stay here and when dinner time comes we are going to eat in the Great Hall. Deal?" I said and placed my hands on his shoulders.

He grabbed my butt cheeks with both of his hands and pulled me even closer and I could feel his boner.

"Yes." he smirked and I leaned down to kiss him.

He guided me to dance against him, rocking my hips back and forth, making him groan at the tension between both of our legs.

"George..." I moaned into his mouth and he groaned. We broke the kiss, both of us panting, but George continued guiding me to rock my hips against him.