Chapter 21

From this chapter on, the story is going to be more mature and more detailed so hope you like it!

Sorry if I made any grammatical errors!
_______________

MATURE CONTENT/MASTURBATION

As I walked trough the living room I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulling me to a closet by the stairs of The Burrow and suddenly I had a tall figure really close to me. I look up and knew who it was.

"George what the-" I got interrupted by his lips pressed on mine. His warm lips moved in sync with my pink ones while our hands traveled trough each others bodys. I broke us apart, out of breath and looked at him "George, we can't do this..."

"Well when do you decide to broke up with Fred so we can be together and happy?" he looked at my eyes, wrapping his hands in my waist.

Yeah I'm still in the process to broke up with Fred and tell him the truth. It never came up the right time. Well when is the right time to broke up with someone.

" It has to be the-"

" The moment I know, you've been saying that for two weeks. C'mon Y/n. I just wanna be with you in public and make you all mine." he leaned down to kiss my neck. He squezzed my ass sucking my skin above my ear at the same time, making me moan softly in his ear. I picked his face and bought it to kiss him, sliding right away my tongue inside of his mouth.

" Hey, we can't do this remember?" he repeated my words, mocking me. I shrugged and walked out of the closet.

"Hi love!" Fred said walking pass the closet where I just got out.

"Oh hi Fred..." I responded trying to walk off but he stopped me.

"Is there something wrong? You can tell me..." he said resting a hand on my neck. I smiled weakly, looking at his eyes full of worry.

I'm gonna tell him now!

Now it's the time!

"Nothing! Everything is fine!" I lied. I couldn't do it. I couldn't. But I have to so I'm in a big trouble.

...

It was late and everyone, including me, went to sleep. I'm still sleeping in Fred's bed with Fred, although I would prefer sleeping with George by my side.

I really need to talk with Fred

I layed down next to Fred, but having a perfect view to George's bed. He was already asleep, and he looked so cute with a hand on his stomach and the other under his head and with his head leaning a little to my side.

Fred wrapped an arm around my waist, turning me in the little spoon while I was still looking at Georges sleepy and tired face.

"Goodnight my love..." Fred said with a raspy and tired voice.

"Goodnight." I sounded a little distant, and I knew it, but at the time I didn't care.

...

I opened my eyes and saw Georges face leaning down to my neck to kiss it. He gave me several love bites while going with his hand under my shirt to grab one of my breasts.

He massaged it making me moan loudly and wrapping my legs on his waist, begging more connection between our bodys.

I needed more.

I needed him.

"I need you Georgie!" I moaned feeling his boner between my legs and making me soaked. He groaned in my ear and pressed his covered dick against my heat and I moaned loudly.

He got up and started taking his briefs off, then grabbed my panties and took them off too, slowly leaving a trail of kisses through my thighs.

He finally took them all the way out going on top of me again and grabbing the end of my shirt to take it off too. It was one of his t-shirts and I didn't had any bra underneath that so I was completely naked.

"Do you want me to give you pleasure my darling?" he asked me brushing his hard dick agains my hot heat teasing me.

"Y-yes... oh... please!" I moaned and without a warning he pushed him inside of me making me wince at the sudden movement.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and he pulled him all the way into me brushing into my g-spot.

"Oh Georgie..." I moaned....

I woke up and I was soaking wet between my legs from the dream that I had. I didn't had any dream like this before. But the way George felt inside of me in my dream, I swear it felt like it was almost real.

I needed to get the problem between my legs done, and has my boyfriend is asleep and it's better if he doesn't know why I'm like this, and the guy in my dream is in the room but we can't do anything because I'm still with Fred, I'm needed to do it alone.

It wasn't going to be the first and last time that I would pleasure myself. Yes I did it before. And yes I don't regret it. I started doing it when me and Fred started dating. I wanted to know what gived me more pleasure and felt good for me so I started doing it.

I mean I think masturbate is a way to discover your body and what you like sexually. It's not bad, at all, but for some people is weird and that his totally fine.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom taking my bag with me, where I had my vibrator. I don't go anywhere without my vibrator. You never know when you will need it so...

I closed the door behind me and slid down to sit against the door. I took off my pajama pants and my panties and opened my legs to get the job done.

I turned on the pink vibrator and before connecting with my clit I rubbed it to add to the pleasure. Once the toy connected with my pussy I gasped and continued rubbing my clit so that would be more pleasurable.

I bitted down my lip to hide the moans. The vibration and my fingers felt so good but the feeling at the image of George in my dream felt so much better. I couldn't ignore that image, it was the only thing in my mind.

I felt the knot on my stomach burn my skin making me rubbe my fingers against my hot heat faster and move the vibrator faster to.

Once I came I relaxed, stopped the vibrator but still rubbing my clit to come down my high.

I got up and cleaned the mess, including me, and got to the bed again leaving my bag under Fred's bed next to my trunck.

After that I was more relaxed and ready to sleep so I crawled to the bed and layed next to Fred making me conformable.

I fell asleep and just woke up in the next morning when the twins woke me up by yelling and jumping on the bed.

Fugcking child's.

I groaned, and buried my face in the pillow hopping they would let me go.

Even if they do pranks on me and all that shit they do, I still love them...
_________________

Tell me if is there anything you would like to see happen in the story.

Love you all!!

See you in the next chapter!