Chapter 27

Me and Fred had agreed to met at the Black lake to prepare a surprise to Lee, while George, Luna and Blaise went to distract him.

We were going to prepare something not that big, because Lee doesn't like big things, to Fred ask Lee to be his boyfriend.

It had been a week since Fred told us that he liked Lee and I offered to help him do something memorable. It's Saturday and since we don't have classes on weekends, we decided that should be a good day to do it.

Help my ex getting a boyfriend can sound weird but it isn't, specially when we are still best friends.

"Everything is ready Fred?" I asked doing the last things in their picnic date. Fred had written in the grass Do you wanna be my boyfriend with some rocks that he had found in the water. Not to big but not to small either.

"Look this time doesn't Fred's instead of my. " he chuckled softly and memories of when he asked me almost an year ago.

An year ago!

How? Time flew..

"Yeah, it wasn't George helping me." we laughed and when we heard voices coming from the Castel direction I went to hide behind the bush, kneeling enough so Lee couldn't see me but not to down for me to see.

George, Luna and Blaise kneeled next to me, with me between Luna and George and Blaise next to Luna.

"I'm so excited! Is he nervous?" Luna asked me.

"Yes. He is." I smiled softly looking at the future couple in front of us. I was so happy for them.

"Lee, this past few weeks had been... Incredible and you know I like you and I know you like me the only thing that was missing was the request so Lee... Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" we heard Fred say in a nervous voice.

"Awww--"

"SHHHHHH!" me, Luna and George said when Blaise started talking.

"Okay, okay. Dam." he said in a low voice. Me and Luna giggled and looked at the two love birds in front of us. I glanced at George seeing him excited and happy for his brother.

I smiled and placed a hand on his making him look at me and smile to me quickly before turning his head to see them again.

"Fred you didn't need to do all of this." Lee said making all of us gasp, afraid of what would happen next.

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying no?" Fred looked down at his hands already with small tears in his eyes.

"No! I was just saying that you didn't need to do all of this for me to say yes." Lee smiled at Fred, cupping his hands with his. I felt my mouth curl down at how adorable that was.

"So is that a yes?" Fred asked with hope in his voice and and his eyes shinning.

"Yes, silly boy. I want to be your boyfriend." we all gasped in happiness and Lee tiptoed to kiss Fred, since he was taller than him.

Fred immediately wrapped his arms around Lee's back and leaned down to kiss him back. They smiled into the kiss and it was the most adorable kiss I've ever seen.

We a stood up from behind the bush when they broke the kiss and hugged for a while.

"We're so happy for you two. I'm gonna cry!" George said dramatically making all of us laugh.

We hugged them for a while, having a group hug, before walking away and leaving the two love birds on their date.

"Guys, we are going to Blaise's dorm since it's Saturday." Luna announced when we entered in the Hogwarts corridors.

"Go have fun and use protection!" George said making me and Blaise laugh and Luna roll her eyes but laughing a little.

"You too!" she said leaving hand in hand with Blaise.

Seeing Luna this happy since what happened made my heart melt. Her smile was genuine and I'm happy that she's happy with Blaise.

"Well... What do you wanna do my love?" George murmured in my ear, wrapping his arms on my stomach from behind.

"I don't know. Can we go to Hogsmead? Pleaseeee?" I asked turning around and making puppy's eyes to George.

"Of course we can, princess. Do you wanna go to Honeydukes buy some cadys?" he asked, knowing exactly that's what I wanted.

"Yessssss!" I cheered like a kid and he chuckled picking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"But first we have to go to my dorm get some money." he said smiling at me.

"And I need to go to my dorm get some money to." I said looking straight ahead. George stopped, making me stop on my tracks and let go of my hand. "What are you doing?"

"We are only going to my dorm getting some of my money." he said kinda mad at me, but I couldn't understand why.

"And I need to go grab mine to--" I started but he cutted me off.

"No. I won't let you. I'm going to pay with my money, got it?!" he said and I giggled at his reaction.

"Ok Mr I pay with my money. Let's go to your dorm." I gave in and he picked my hand again and started walking happily to his dorm making me laugh softly even more.

We entered in the Gryffindor common room and George let go of my hand to go grab some money, leaving me alone there.

"He wants to pay, doesn't he?" I hear a low female voice. I turned around and saw Angelina sitting in the sofa with her arms rested in the back of the sofa and her legs spread out on the table in front of her.

I raised my eyebrows with a questioning look not understanding why she asked me that.

"She did the same with me." she said turning around to look at my face.

This is all I need right now, ugh!

"Hi Angelina." I responded with a fake smile on my face. I went to look at the direction of George's dorm but she talked again.

"He seems happy. Happier than he was with me if I must admit." she murmured but I could hear. I turned around and she stood up and walked a little closer to me but with a big distance between us. "I always knew that he liked you. I could see in his eyes."

I opened my mouth, not knowing what to say, but she cutted me off.

"I knew since Christmas ball last year. When you came down from the stairs, he couldn't take his off of you. The whole night he couldn't take his eyes off of you. I felt kinda humiliated so I just ignored that and continued talking with Fred and pretending that I didn't knew the tension between you two." she said with tears in her eyes. She cleaned them when she felt one of them fall down her cheek and continued."I loved him like I never loved anyone but he could never love me like he loved you. So please, don't break his heart."

She stopped talking when we heard steps coming down the stairs from the dorms. We both looked at the stairs and saw George coming down.

"Here I am!" he said with a wide smile approaching me and wrapping his arms around me. "Oh hi Angelina."

"Hi George. I'll leave you two. Bye George." she said and then looked at me with a small smile. "Bye Y/n."

I smiled and nod. She nod back and turned around, walking to her dorm.

"What were you two talking?" George asked me kissing my neck softly. I giggled and responded "Nothing important. Let's go?"

"Yes, let's go!" he let go of me and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and guiding me out of the Gryffindor and to Hogsmead...
__________________

Soon will come some jealous scenes so prepare yourself.

Sorry if I made any errors.

Love you all and see you in the next chapter.