Chapter 37

The summer vacation were almost ending.

We had stayed with the Weasleys and had fun with them. We kept our minds away from what was going to happen next because deep down we all knew that we weren't ready for the future with job, carrers and homes to take care of. Kids would come as well eventually, but i think we all wanted to prepare our selfs, financially mainly, but we all wanted to have kids at some point. 

"Hey" Luna sat beside me and smiled. "Molly asked me to call you because George needs you for something I don't know..." 

"You don't know? I find that hard to belive actually..." I said and she smirked. 

"You know I know so why don't you just come with me" she said and we both laughed while standing up and walking towards the courtyard.

Oh, yeah, It's me and George's anniversary actually. So I knew that what Luna was talking about was a suprise from George. 

When I walked in the courtyard everyone was preparing something with flowers and petals of roses on the ground. 

And then i spotted George and he was looking hadsome... like the first time i saw him. I always saw George differently from how i saw Fred. He was much more handsome and cute than Fred, and at this moment I had flashbacks from when we started dating.

George turned to face me and stopped imediatly.

"Luna! Things are not ready yet! Damn it! Now she knows!" he said frustrated.

I walked towards him and kissed him to shut him up.

"Honey, its beautiful. I love it!" I said smilling and cupping his face. 

"But it's not done..." he said sad.

"But for me it's perfect the way it is." he smiled at me and kissed me more passionately. Everyone cheered us up and we smiled. We stepped away from each other and I looked at everyone "Who wants the play quidditch?" 

And we played quidditch a the afternoon.

...

"Y/N!!!!" I heard screams and laughs but they seamed sooo far away but all I could see was black.

I tried calling his name but nothing happened, it was like I couldn't speak.

But then, when I tried to open my eyes once again a flash light hit my eyes and I felt like I was blind for a second before opening them and suddenly I was in a hospital bed.

"Where am I?" I sat up quickly but shrieked when i felt a hand on my harm.

I looked to see who it was and relaxed when I saw the handsome man in front of me.

George...

"Hello darling." He said pulling my wet hair away from my face.

I was sweating....

"Why am I here?" I asked and he stopped looking serious at me.

"You don't remember?" He asked and I nodded saying no. "Well, you've been in a coma for the last 5 months..."

I've been in coma?

"What? Why?" I asked. I couldn't truly understand. I was with George's family laughing and playing games and now I'm here.

"You were in a car accident." He said and I just started at his eyes.

He is saying the truth...

"But I was playing with you and your family quidditch... I don't understand..." I said looking down to my hands that were full of tubes and hospital stuff.

"What is quidditch?" He asked truly concerned and confused.

"Wait...how the hell you don't know what quidditch is? Is your favorite sport..." I said with a confused look.

"Y/n are you okay? I think that all this quidditch stuff was just a dream while you were in coma..." he said putting his hand on my face, checking if I have fever. "I'm gonna call a doctor."

And with that he walked out of the hospital room leaving me confused.

Was that all a dream?

The Wizarding life was all a dream?

How?

It felt so real...

It was all a dream...

The end...

___________________

The end guys...
The next chapter it will be really short

I love you all
Sorry if I made any error
See you in the next chapter