Chapter 28

MATURE CONTENT

We were currently eating our candy's and talking about everything and nothing. We laughed at many jokes that we said to each other. We were having great time.

"We need to have more moments like this." I said when he opened his arms for me to lay down on his lap. He had his back on the headboard and I crawled to his lap.

"Yes, we should." he said kissing the top of my head and taking a deep breath. I could feel his smile by just touching him.

"Georgie?" he hummed in response and I sat up, with my legs in either side of him.

He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Can I try something on you?" I asked and he clocked an eyebrow confused.

"What would you want to try princess?" he asked and I placed my hands on his shoulders, rocking my hips closer to him and making him gasp.

"Something to give you pleasure..." I murmured and leaned down to kiss him while rocking my hips onto him.

When our lips collided, both of us were already horny and hungry. I bited his lip and he returned with a loud moan.

I broke the kiss and went to kiss his earlobe and bitted before whispered in his ear "You need to have a good behavior my love. And if you don't I will punish you."

He gasped but I could see his smirk playing on his lips while moaning in my ear softly.

I stopped what I was doing, making George look at me and I smirked.

Muffliato

Collorpotus

I murmured the two charms and kissed George's lips on last time before climbing out of the bed and taking his legs to swing them so he could be sitting in the edge on the bed.

I got closer to him brushing my lips on his and going down his neck and started to unbutton his dress white shirt slowly. I got down his chest, making sure to leave some marks, and when I reached to his belt, I kneeled down and placed myself between his legs.

I undid his belt with my fingers throwing it to the side and opening the buttons of his trousers. While I was sliding his trousers down, George didn't took his eyes off of me, watching carefully my actions.

Once his trousers were on his ankles, I got closer to him and grabbed his briefs, pulling them down and leaving his big bone free.

My eyes wided when I saw his leght and I smirked. I slid his briefs to his ankles and took him in my hand brushing my thumb over his tip.

He groaned and moaned at the same time and while I prepared to give him pleasure.

I spited on my hand to be easier to slid down my hand on his cock. I did some work with my hand first before attacking his dick with my mouth, twirling my tongue around his tip.

He moaned but bitted down, making me stop in my actions. "Moan loud to me lover boy. I wanna hear you."

He moaned loud and I took his dick in my mouth again. After some moments twirling my tongue around his tip I went down to his base, taking all of him in my mouth but taking what I couldn't with my hand.

He was huge!

I gagged when I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat and cried a little. I started pounding my head up and down, giving him a blowjob.

All the sound that filled the room was George's moans and groans which made this much more intense. I already felt wetness between my legs but I ignored it, giving all my attention to George.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good..." he moaned, grabbing a hand of my hair and pounding me even more harder and faster.

I felt him twitch inside of my mouth and I knew that he was close so I pounded up and down on him even more faster and deeper, making me cry out.

"Babe... I'm close.." he moaned and with that he came in my mouth. It was a long and intense orgasm and once he was finished I swallowed it and looked up at him, seeing him panting and smiling down at me.

"Dam, how can you do that so good?" he asked me making me chuckle while I cleaned the corner of my mouth.

"I'm not done yet, lover boy." I said stooding up and kissing his lips slightly. I pulled away from the kiss and smirked down at him.

I took a step back and, without breaking the eye contact, I started taking off my clothes slowly, giving him a little show. He leaned back onto his arms and watched my movements while undressing myself.

I walked closer to him, placing myself between his legs, and grabbed his dress shirt opened to slid it down his arms slowly.

"Dam Y/n. You're so sexy!" he said grabbing my ass and squeezing it making me moan softly and smirk.

"Place yourself against the headboard." I demanded and he obeyed me, kicking his trousers and briefs away and crawling to rest his back in the headboard.

I crawled to him and sat on him, teasing myself with the tip of his hard dick. I lined his dick with my entrance and as I went down his dick filled me all the way in making me moan loud.

George grabbed my hips, helping me go up and down, riding him.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and danced on him while going up and down at the same time, making him moan loud.

"Fuck Y/n... That's it... Just like that..." he moaned loud and I groaned in pleasure when he started rubbing my clit with his fingers adding to my pleasure.

I continued with the movements and started feeling a knot on my stomach, letting me know that I was close.

I speeded up my pace and felt him twitch inside of me letting me know that he was close too.

After some more pounds we came together with loud moans and groans. Profanities leaving both of our mouths and I leaned down to kiss his lips while still panting from the overwhelming pleasure.

I pounded a little more to let us ride out of our highs while kissing George's lips. He pressed a hand on my back and leaned in to deepening the kiss more.

I got off of George and laid next to him while he slid down to lay next to me properly. He rises an arm waiting for me to step in front and rest my head on his chest.

"That was so fucking good Y/n!" he said breathlessly.

His arm was wrapped around my back and the other playing with my fingers while we recovered.

After some more time just laying there in comfort silence he looked at me and I looked up at him.

"Let's go take a shower, what do you think?" he asked brushing his knuckles on my cheek.

I smiled softly and nod before he got up and picked me up like a bride and guided us to the bathroom, closing the door with his foot.
________________

Loving dominant Y/n!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry if I made any errors.

Love you all and see you in the next chapter!