Chapter 31

Well, a month went through and nothing happened.

The school was calm, the people were calm, everything was calm.

George and Fred were planning a new prank, probably on Filch again, like always.

Me, Luna and Lee were hanging out in the Ravenclaw commom room for a while now, just talking and joking around.

"You can't tell me that this is not an elephant." Lee pointed at his own drawing that was supposed to be an elephant. "You can literally see the elephant trunk!"

"For me... That is not an elephant. It seems to be a hippopotamus." Luna said with a nice and sweet voice.

"Same here. That is not a elephant." I said laughing. Lee's angry face in this situation made me laugh even more.

"Well it is but it seems that you two don't understand abstract art." he turned his back on us and crossed his arms on his chest while sighed.

We laughed and apologized to Lee, saying that we were joking and that was clearly an elephant. But we were lying, that wasn't an elephant.

"Hey girls and Lee!" George said when he entered in the room with Fred following behind.

"How are you my beautiful queen?"

He leaned down to place his arms around my shoulders and kiss my neck.

I smiled and responded "I'm fine and it seems that you're in a good mood. Your prank went well?"

"Yes sure it did!" Fred responded placing his head on Lee's legs. "You would love to be there!"

"I most certainly would. But I wasn't in the mood. Next time?" I said smiling at them.

They nod and George placed me on his lap without me even noticing.

"And tell me about your day love." he said and I turned to face him, smiling widely.

How madly in love I am for this man.

"So today I got a letter from my parents." I said excited and George smiled.

"What did it say?" he asked, obviously knowing that I was to excited to not tell them.

"Well, they said that they got back from Europe. They went to France and then traveled a little. The stayed some days in Portugal and them they got back yesterday." I explained to him and he nod, catching every word that I was saying.

"They also said that they were thinking about a surprise for my birthday. I don't know what it is, which is obvious since it's a surprise. But I'm really excited about it.".

"And what do you think it would be?" he asked with interest.

"If I'm going to be honest...I'm not really sure. It can be anything, and knowing my dads, they sometimes do really big things." he nodded and wrapped his arms around be to hug my tightly.

I placed my head in his shoulder and he started humming one of my favorite muggle song.

Put your head on my shoulder.

He knew that I loved that song, so sometimes when I was tired and couldn't sleep or even when I was just laying in his arms, he hummed that song to me and I couldn't get tired of it.

His voice started to slow down and became harder and harder to listen, and when it totally faded I looked up and he has fell asleep.

I giggled at his serious face and at when just happened.

I adjusted myself, deciding to sleep there a little too.

...

Some students were in the common room studying and doing their homework or even hanging out, but none of them were our friend group.

I looked up and saw that George was still asleep.

"Probably it's time to go to my dorm." I murmured and sat myself straight so I could wake up George.

"Georgie..." I whispered but he just groaned and shifted a little his head. "George come on, let's go to my dorm."

A smirk grew on his lips and I groaned at his reaction. He wasn't asleep, he just didn't want to open his eyes.

"George! Wake up!" I said rolling my eyes when he let out a fake snore.

I finally managed to bring George with me to my dorm and sleep there the rest of the night.

GEORGE WEASLEY

In the next morning I found myself alone in Y/n' s bed. No one was there and a tiny paper was in her nightstand. I tooked the note and read it:

I went early to breakfast but didn't want to wake you up. Come meet me in the Great Hall.
Love you lover boy.

I smiled at the nickname that she gave me since I started calling her princess.

I got out of the bed and seeing that I had time to get ready and go meet her at the Great Hall before class.

I dressed my uniform and got ready with the things that I have in Y/n's dorm.

Once I was ready, I stepped out of her dorm and went to the Great Hall.

A lot of Ravenclaws students were looking at me, mostly because they knew that I wasn't a Ravenclaw and probably because they knew what me and my brother do sometimes. Which is a lot of fun by the way.

I ignored them and walked out of the common room to the corridors, in the direction of the Great Hall.

Once I reached over I saw Y/n talking with some other guy from her house.

He was flirting with her!

I felt my blood already boiling of anger and my muscles tensed up.

I looked directly at Y/n for a while before she looked at me and smiled mischievous.

She is playing a dangerous game...

She placed a hand on the other guy chest and laughed at something he was saying then looked at me with a smirk.

I started walking towards them as fast as I could, with my fists tense, while thinking what to do next.

I got there and quickly wrapped a hand around Y/n's throat and pining her against the closest wall aggressively.

I heard the other guy talking but ignored and focused on Y/n's lips before pressing mine against them.

She kissed me back, a kiss with a lot of sexual tension between us. I placed a knee between her legs, putting some pressure in her core and she moaned in my mouth softly, in a way that no one could hear besides me.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her chest was rising fast with her heavy breath.

I focused in her eyes and she in mines before smirking and making her smirk to.

I got closer to her ear and whispered "You played a dangerous game. Later you're gonna be punished."

I felt her shiver under my touch and a mischievous smile spread across her face.

"I wanna see that." she whispered back and walked to her house table sitting next to Luna and I walked to my house table.

This woman kills me.

_____________________

Hey everyone.

I'm sorry I took so long to post.

I'm going through some stuff and didn't had the energy to post any update on both of my stories.

But here it is the jealousy that I was talking about.

If it wasn't what you expected I'm sorry.

Well, next chapter with some smut and kinks maybe. Let's see what is going to come out of that.

Love you all!!!

See you in the next chapter.