Chapter 23

Hehe I think you will like this chapter...

Sorry if you und any errors.
___________________

You can do this.

I thought for myself, trying to get the courage to go talk with Fred. I was outside of his room and I knew that he was there and alone, and I promise George that I would break up with him today so I was going to take this opportunity and tell him straight away.

How? I don't know but I'm going to.

I knock on the door and when Fred answered me with come in I opened the door and closed it behind me, finally turning around to face him.

"Oh hi darling. I thought you were George." he said with a smile on his face. That made me trying to go back but I couldn't, it's now. Now is the time.

"Fred we need to talk..." I murmured taking a seat next to him on his bed. He looked at me and I felt my hands starting shaking.

I took a deep breath to calm me down and felt a pair of hands cupping mine. I smiled and looked at his eyes. I couldn't understand that look, it was kinda sad or guilty or even worried.

"Did I do something wrong? Or did I say something wrong?" he asked nervously. My heart became racing.

How am I going to say this?!

"No Freddie. You didn't do anything wrong! Is just... I think this is not working anymore...." I almost murmured to myself the last part, wishing he understood.

"What are you trying to say Y/n?" he asked with small tears in his eyes.

He is crying.....

How am I supposed to do this!?

"Freddie, I-"

"You are breaking up with me?" he interrupted me before I could explain.

"Yes Fred. I'm so sorry..." I had small tears wanting to show up but I didn't want to cry so I hold them in.

"Why? Is it because of George?" if I said yes he would hate me but if I lied and then show up with George he would hate me even more. I didn't answered the question, thinking what to say "Is it? Of course it is. It's always him!" he shouted.

I couldn't hold my tears anymore so I started crying softly and after some moments I looked at him. He nod, crying, and chuckled sarcastically. He got up and walked side to side in the room.

"I should have noticed. You always loved him!" he said with a weak voice "Tell me Y/n, did you even liked me? Did you loved me?"

"Of course I did and I still do... But I'm in love with him. I'm so sorry Fred. I couldn't lie to you anymore and I needed to be truthful to you, like I always am. This lie was eating me alive and I just needed to stop so I that's why I'm having this conversation with you." I finally felt relieved but sad at the same time.

He didn't broke the eye contact the whole time and after some silence the door of the room opened and George appeared on the other side.

"Oh... Hum... I just interrupted something didn't I? Well I'm gonna go and come here later..." he awkwardly started taking steps back until Fred called him and he opened a little more the door.

"George, I need to ask you something!" Fred once more didn't broke the eye contact making me feel scared and anxious "Do you like her?"

My eyes went wide at the question and both, Fred and I, looked at George to see what was his answer. George's eyes went wide at the question. He turned his head to my direction now making eye contact with me. His expression softened but his mouth curled down to a sad expression.