𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ;

Now you're probably wondering HOW you're both related to giorno and abbacchio, here's how. This idea came to me literally in the middle of language class and i thought it'd be hilarious to have a combination of abbacchio and giogio, imagine abbacchio spiteing the reader just because she's related to giorno BUT can't do shit because she also related to him.

So before i thought of anything, I wanted this to be an x reader for everyome to visualize as themselves in the story, now in jojo we all know who giorno's parents are. I tried to get some history of abbacchio's parents but couldn't find shit, so i thought of maybe keep abbacchio mothers appearance anonymous. Like since the readers dad is gonna be dio because uh logic. And the mom is gonna be abbacchio mom.

It'll be easier for everyone to visualize your appearance logically, and even if there is information about abbacchio parents on the internet, fuck it. Just enjoy the fan fiction.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

1981. An Italian woman visited Egypt for drug trade business reasons, leaving her 1 year old child back in Italy. Completely forgotten. She was selfish, she wanted everything for herself. Like what kind of a vile bitch drops her baby at someone's door step just for her own fucking pleasures? Yea your mother does.

Unfortunately for her, her horny ass got lured into the dark valleys of Egypt by a handsome blonde man, she knew of those type of men. She met them back at home too. That's how she blessed this world with her first baby. This time she didn't want to make the same mistake, but looks like she was gonna follow the same fate again.

Her heels clicked against the rough pavement of Egypt. She tried to turn away from the man, but something prevented her from leaving. His voice enticed her towards him. It was like she had no control over her body, it felt light and godly.

"hmm, is it freedom and money you desire for?"

She just nodded her head, inching closer to the man. His voice sounded like silk against her skin. With every step she got closer and got a clear view of the mans appearance, she couldn't tear her eyes off of his frame. He was so perfect, beyond perfect! His eyes looked like drops of wine, his skin as pale as the moon, hair like the rays of the sun. She thought she was dreaming.

"very well then, come with me, you'd be the perfect vessel for my offspring"

Dio won again, this time he hit the jackpot, she was so fine and beautiful, he enveloped the woman in his grasp and took her in, smirking and snickering at how easy it was for him to hunt when he didn't even try. Human were so pathetic.

He was truly blessed.
Well that was what he thought.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

After months of his sick and twisted games the woman somehow managed to snap out of his venomous spell. She hadn't realized how long had it been since she was held in here, she panicked. And for the first time she thought of her baby back at home. She was scared seeing all the drained bodies of women laying around her. Her (s/c) that was once as soft as a baby butt was now dry and scaley, her hair felt so oily like it hadn't been washed in ages.

She looked around the mansion to escape, on the way running across the hallways she saw a mirror. Her own appearance scared her, this wasn't her. And her belly looked swollen, she mentally panicked seeing herself pregnant again. Had she been unconscious for months?