Chapter Twenty Five

New City

Air Temple Island

~Asami~

It had been a super long day for the young Sato. Her lover had left very early in the morning, she had reconnected with an old acquaintance and then she went back to Future Industries Tower to clean up her office. Now the green eyed beauty is back in her billion yuan mansion with her close assistant Kim. Asami had promised to help Kim move to Air Temple Island after dinner. As they made it to the island they were immediately greeted by Tenzin's oldest daughter, Jinora.

The happy young airbender spoke, "Hey Asami, and this must be Kim?" The new airbender smiled and nodded. "Welcome to Air Temple Island, my name is Jinora. We have recently gotten a few more people like you that just randomly got airbending coming here sometime tomorrow."

More airbenders?

Korra would be so happy at this news

Jinora paused and noticed that it was just the two of them and frowned. Asami knew exactly what Jinora was going to say. "Umm, Asami, where is Korra? Isn't she staying with you?"

She was staying with me..

Asami looked at the young airbender and shook her head, "Korra was supposed to be staying with me but she had to leave."

Jinora confesses, "Well.. that explains why she is a bit stressed."

What?

Stressed?

How would Jinora know?

Asami questioned Jinora as the three of them were walking closer to the temple, "Jinora, what do you mean by Korra is stressed?"

Jinora shrugs, "I don't know how or why but it's a weird spiritual bond. I can only sense her when she is in some kind of danger."

Danger?

She is in danger?

She can't be.. she is with her father.. she is safe.

The little bender continued on, "My father never understood my connection with the Avatar. He just said that it is probably some weird airbender ability that he doesn't have yet... Anyhow, I have a feeling that my father wasn't the most spiritual airbender but still I wish that he was here to teach my siblings as much as he got to teach me."

I am so sorry

I wish that I wasn't apart of the equalist movement

Asami brings Jinora in for a hug. Kim looks at the CEO in slight confusion. The nonbender felt nothing but guilt at this point in time.

I am- I was a monster

They make it inside the temple and Ikki jumps with great excitement towards the new airbender. "Hi my name is Ikki and you must be the new girl!"

The new bender smiles and nods, "It's so good to meet you."

Meelo runs in and kneels down at Asami, "Ahhh beautiful woman we meet again."

The nonbender giggles at Meelo's comment.

This kid is going to break so many girls hearts when he is older

Pema then approached them, "Meelo, Ikki and Jinora, It's now bedtime for you but first you can show Kim where she will be sleeping."

How does she manage looking after so many of these kids?