CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Suffer (Part 2)

*Friendly disclaimer*
*Violence, Character Death & Trauma*

ZAOFU
EARTH KINGDOM

~Asami~

Moments had passed since the call from Zaheer. The Avatar couldn't help but pace around the room. Asami could tell that her lover was under a lot of pressure and underprepared for whatever Zaheer was going to do. The taller woman stepped in front of Korra and gave her a tight warm hug.

I love you so much Korra

All the CEO wanted to do was be by her lover's side no matter what happens. Korra started to panic less, feeling safer in her girlfriend's arms. The young Avatar took a deep breath in as Asami's scent of lavender was keeping her at ease. The two young women have been through so much together.
Suyin rushed in with some guards and told them that there is an airship for them. Is Kuvira joining?
Why would Suyin send her best guard out?
They headed outside, packed and ready to go saying their final goodbyes.

Suyin said with confidence, "Girls, I wish you luck. Next time I see you two it will be on better terms, I hope."

Thank you for everything
Next time I will be back to talk business

Korra smiled, "Thank you Suyin for all of your help and keeping me safe here in Zaofu. I will be back. Thank you for also having some of your guards come along for this. It's too bad the Republic City police are going to walk straight into Zaheer's trap."

Thank you for protecting my girlfriend
Thank you for inviting me to Zaofu

Suyin looked at Korra, "What? What do you mean the Republic City police are walking into a trap?"

"Well.. The White Lotus guards are fake and are surrounding the temple. I don't think Chief Beifong knows about the fake White Lotus." Korra explained to the older woman.

Suyin's eyes lit up, "I will be coming with you Korra."

What?
She has a whole city to look after
Why would she get involved in this?

Korra was in shock, "what?"

I'm glad that Korra said what I was thinking

"You said Republic City Police right?"

Yes, she did

Korra nodded at the older woman. Suyin sighs and shakes her head, "My sister and I have a complicated relationship but there is no way I'm going to let her just fall for that trap." The older woman said with a slight tug in her voice.

-Hold up-

Sister? Oh my spirits
Beifong!
Ugh I'm so dumb

"No way! I didn't know that you two were sisters." Korra blurted out.

Once again Korra.. Saying what I was thinking

Tonraq yelled from the airship for them to all get inside. Once they all got in, the chief of the water tribes welcomed Suyin for joining them. They all settled down in the airship but Asami couldn't stop looking at Korra, she could tell that her lover wasn't all there. She knew Korra a little too well sometimes... Asami could tell that the Avatar was anxious about this meetup.