CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Downfall

*Friendly Disclaimer*
~Trauma~

Air Temple Island

-Asami-

Spirits sake Korra! You could have called us if you needed help

Asami was running, picking up so much speed; she knew that Korra was in great trouble. She could just feel it deep down that something had happened to her lover. The nonbender didn't know where to go but she just followed her gut and kept on running through the halls of the temple, not stopping or looking back once.

You better be okay when I get to you, otherwise Zaheer is going to wish that he never broke free

The nonbender made a quick stop when she heard other footsteps behind her. She turns and pulls out a blade from the back pocket of her pants as she then pins someone to a wall.

Ugh what the fuck

Not you again

Why are you following me?

The familiar face whispered, "Woah woah woah, It's just me... So, if you don't mind.." He then looks at the sharp object, "Please put that away."

Make me

The green eyed woman gritted her teeth and shoved the man against the wall once again as she spoke, "Just give me one reason why I should, especially you?"

Especially fucking you

The man's sympathetic face changed as his eyes widened, "Look, I get that you are mad at me. You have every damn right to be mad-"

What even gives you the right to speak to me right now?

Asami shook her head and loosened her grip on the man, "No, no Mako! Listen to me right now." She points at the man's chest. "We are not having a conversation like this ever. Especially when I need to find Korra!"

I need to get to her

As the nonbender turned her back on the firebender but he spoke his mind, "WE need to find Korra and no Asami, you and I do need to talk! You're stupid going into this all alone! I might not like you but you are going to get yourself killed. Would Korra want that?"

What would you know what Korra wants?

"You aren't a bender and Zaheer is one of the most powerful people I have ever worked with. Let me help you."