CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Did You Ever Once Think of Me?

Author Note: The angst is real in this chapter. Be prepared for anything to happen in this fic (that is all I can say). Lots of twists and turns but we are reaching near the end of the season 4 rewrite (NOT THE END OF THE FIC!!). There is going to be a lot more after the whole S4 Kuvria takeover (so much more). Some favourites may come back, except for Tenzin & Tonraq (RIP).. Put your seatbelts on especially for the next 2 chapters, trust me the plot is gonna get thicc. Thank you to those who have made it this far and taken the chance to read this fic, but as I said... This is far from over.

Disclaimer

Violence, Trauma and PTSD

Sato Mansion

Republic City

-Asami-

The mask remained on the nonbender. She had shoved the blindfolded gang leader into her father's office at the end of the estate. Naoki complied with what the masked person was doing.

She's not even putting up a fight. She's weak, she's a coward.

Asami had rearranged her fathers office, nothing but a wooden table and a single chair. All the photos and shelves removed, now this room was stripped bare. The walls were painted crimson red and the flooring was stripped down to just pavement. No one would think this was now a part of the Sato Mansion.

Asami slammed the door shut then approached the woman that was in handcuffs. She then pushed the woman to the back of the wall. The masked Sato used one arm and applied pressure to the older woman's neck making her unable to move. With the other hand Asami grabbed the chain from the railing on the wall and connected the handcuffs.

Time for some payback.

That was when Naoki finally spoke up. "Are you serious? I already have my hands cuffed and behind my back!"

I don't fucking trust you. You ruined my life. I grew up without a mother. You broke my father.

"It's just for good measure. I don't trust you at all and I want you to remain silent at all times." Asami said with the voice manipulating device still on.

Naoki spat back. "Fuck you! I'm not going to let you treat me, a non bender this way! Out of all people you, Amon are the greatest hypocrite of them all-"

Shut the fuck up!

*PUNCH*

Asami didn't even hesitate as she punched the older woman right in the ribs. The lady wheezed at the impact, slightly wounded her. The hit was definitely going to leave a bruise.

Asami leaned into the woman's ear. "What did I say about remaining silent?"

Naoki then yelled back. "Take off my blindfold and your stupid mask. Why can't we be civil about this? We are both adults right? We shouldn't be acting like-"

*Punch*

Once again Asami punches the older woman on the ribs.

Were you going to say 'acting like children'? You killed my fucking mother and you didn't seem to want to talk to my father before burning his wife right infront of me, a six year old child. Who does that? What kind of fucking person does that??

The chained up woman grunts in pain and falls down to her knees. She then proceeded to look up at the unforgiving masked woman.

If she actually speaks again I might actually kill her... but I do need more answers.