CHAPTER FORTY

This Is Moving On?

*Disclaimer*
Trauma/PTSD/Depression

Kyoshi Island

Southern Coast of the Earth Kingdom

~Korra~

The master of all the elements was breathing in new and fresh territory. She felt free, warm and calm at this moment. No one out to get her here in the ocean and she knew it. The ride was tough but Korra tried to not focus too much on her mind, she didn't trust it at all. Her sleep wasn't the best, clothes were a little ripped and had lost appetite but all that she seemed to care about was a fresh start.

I'm so close to starting a new life. I feel like this is going to be permanent. No more Avatar, just Korra living as an Earth Nation citizen.

The boat was nearing shore and Korra was now reaching an unfamiliar territory. This place was nothing like Zaofu, there was simply nothing modern and flashy around here. Sand, trees and grass was all she could see. It was just an island. Seemed peaceful, warm and the sun was just starting to set.

Woah, so calm. This is where I should be, this is where I belong

There were a few people standing in the sand. They all seemed to have some kind of white and red paint on their faces. As Korra was getting closer she could then see that the group were all girls that looked about her age and younger. The group wore a green kimono, metal headdresses and some kind of chest armour.

They look familiar, look like something the stupid white lotus taught me years ago.. I can't pinpoint it though..

"Hey, where is Tark? Isn't he the one that delivers us the southern watertribe supplies?" One of the women in the group yelled out.

Korra ignored the woman, she was too deep trying to suss out if they were good or they were bad.

Clearly they are the ones I should be giving these supplies to right?

I guess she is the boss of the group

Why do they all look so youngish..

The young woman in charge rolled her eyes. "Don't like to talk?"

You seem a little too arrogant for my liking..

Korra was cautious, she didn't trust them and they clearly didn't trust her now. As the group of young girls approached the boat as it made a stop and Korra was about to respond but the same girl was quick to speak once again. "Unless this is one of Kuvira's goons dressed up in a watertribe outfit."

I have so many questions.. Firstly Kuvira's goons?

"We have to take her to my mother regardless."

Excuse me?

Before Korra could even speak for herself one of the group members Chi-blocked the master of all elements. Korra tried to punch a flame out trying to defend herself.

NO NOT THIS AGAIN! I can't bend!

Wait- Non benders?

The group member then finished the Avatar with a quick swift leg sweep, knocking the southern watertribe woman to the floor. "Just in case you are a bender, sweetheart.."

Okay, that's fair but once I speak to the one in charge of your little group you'll be shocked on who you just threw on the floor

Another voice in her head spoke out loudly.