CHAPTER FORTY TWO

Burn It All Down

*Disclaimer*
Torture, Violence & Trauma

Abandoned House

Republic City

-Asami-

It was all starting to hit the young Sato. She could barely focus on her surroundings. The adrenaline started to fade, her head throbbing. Concussion making her doze in and out of conciseness. The car makes a dramatic stop and she passes out. The muscular firebender drags the nonbender out of the car and into an empty house. He now puts shackles on the woman's wrists above her head. Her head is still bleeding. The bender cups the woman's face and smiles.

Naoki yelled at her worker. "Don't just let her sleep you fool! She needs to stay awake for a few hours because you hit her head too hard. She could die if she falls asleep." She threw a glove at the firebender. "Use this but on the lowest setting to get her adrenaline pumping again."

The man questioned back. "But I can bend lightning, boss.. Why would I need to use a glove?"

Naoki rolled her eyes and huffed out. "Why? I've told you this many times Razik! We aren't going to kill her just yet." She slaps the back of the man's bald head. "Take out the gag that is in her mouth, I want to hear her scream."

He puts the glove on and walks up to the Sato. Razik pulls out the bandana from her mouth and then places the weapon on the young woman's chest. The weapon started to spark as the bolts of electricity shocked her system. Asami awakens and screams out loud. Her whole body shakes, she tries to pull her arms down only to notice that she's been chained up. The firebender holds the glove for a few minutes. Those minutes were absolute tourture for the chained woman. He stops and takes a step back to watch over the woman. She grunts at the release of the electricity that had been bolted through her chest.

That felt absolutely horrible. Fucking asshole.

Her hair was messy and down. Asami's hair over her eye and looking down on the ground not wanting to make eye contact with any of these people.

That's an Equalist Glove? How?? How do they have my weapons? Why are they keeping me chained up instead of killing me? If this is a game I'm up for the challenge.

The woman in heels walks up to the younger woman. She sickly smirks, "I've been keeping an eye on you ever since you conveniently attacked one of my men. You asked for information that they couldn't give you properly... but I can.."

You are fucking sick. This is tourture! 

"I was hoping that you would just drop this whole revenge thing but clearly you are as stubborn as your father Hiroshi."

If you slip their names through your tongue once more, I'll rip it out of your mouth. Asami kept her thoughts to herself and remained looking at the floor, not making a single sound.

Naoki grabbed the younger woman's chin and raised it up so they were eye to eye. "You look at me when I am speaking to you Asami!"

Asami's toxic green eyes tensely stared into gold eyes. The younger woman shakes her shackles wanting to fight. Naoki smiles, "Can't do much when you are all tied up like this Miss Sato.."

"What? Scared that you might end up with more than just a scar on your face?" Asami was quick to blurt out.

Naoki snapped back and slapped the other woman. The hit echoed around the walls.

Asami rotates her own head and spat blood at the ground. "You call that a slap?"

The woman grabs and grips Asami's neck tightly. "You don't get to question me. I give you the questions here and you answer them you brat! Mako has told me a lot about you.. Little Equalist, but don't you worry. Your secret is safe with me."