Chapter Twenty Six

Metal Clan

FUTURE INDUSTRY TOWER

REPUBLIC CITY

~Mako~

Asami better be here today

She is going to become a triad prisoner

My prisoner

The firebender had a plan to capture the young Sato and keep her hidden from the world. As the triad leader and Zaheer entered the building they were greeted by the receptionist that works there. Mako was in his police uniform and Zaheer was in one of Bolin's old suits that the firebender found laying around his rundown apartment. The young blonde woman in reception rolled her eyes at the firebender.

She must remember me..

The receptionist spoke up, "Mako why are you here?" There was a pause and the firebender looked at the woman confused. "I thought that Miss Sato would have told you.."

Told me what?

Mako raised his shark like eyebrows up in great confusion, "She would have told me what?" The impatient firebender took a step closer to the receptionist slamming his hands on the wooden desk now leaning over.

The woman rolled her eyes once again and flipped her hair "I thought that you two would know everything about each other..." She got up off her desk chair still locking eyes with the boy.

Don't look at me like that
I am here for one simple task.. Capturing the Sato

"After all.. you are involved with her but, if you really didn't know, she isn't in Republic City."

WHAT?

Mako shook his head and clenched his fist that lit up in flames, "Where did she go?"

Zaheer noticed how stirred up Mako was becoming and decided to place his hand on the firebender's chest. The two men looked at eachother and Mako nodded as he calmed down.

The triad leader's voice became soft and confident again, "Where is Asami?"

The woman sighed, "Asami has gone for a business trip to a city in the Earth Kingdom."

Why is Asami there?
Ugh
little
Miss
Sato
She needs to be put in her place

"Once again.. You should have known that.. After all you and her are dating now.."

Indeed I should know that!
This woman, I swear!

Mako's aggression got the best of him so he threw a tantrum and punched the wall closest to the receptionist. His hand was bleeding as he pulled his fist out of the wall.

The blonde woman smirked and spoke up, "You two must be going through some hard times. My offer still stands if you would rather someone who won't leave you."

Shut the fu-

"You know that I can treat you better than she ever could."

I don't even know your damn name

Zaheer grips Mako and pulls him away from this situation. As they stepped out of the building the older man spoke up, "What was that mess? You can't let your emotions show when you are in uniform, you out of all people should know that."

What should I do then?

"Let's pack our stuff up and look all around the Earth Kingdom for Miss Sato."