It's just luck apparently

-(Y/N POV)-

Me: What the hell are you doing here?

Everyone fell silent after I made my question, even Akali looked at me with a confused glare, as if she didn't understand what I was talking about. To put it simply, I asked Evelynn if she could get us a bus or something to transport the kids, NOT for a VIP meeting with an idol. I could tell that every single kid behind me was looking at the ninja in front of me with amazement and maybe a little of lust too. I know I would do that at their age, and I still do it every now and then after remembering that night... but going back to the topic.

Akali: Nice to see you again, looks like you have a lot of luck, don't you?

Me: What do you mean?

I asked in a joking tone, although I think some concern for her words slipped through my voice. This whole ordeal is supposed to be a secret...

Akali: You are the one that won those VIP tickets for our last concert, of course I remember you. You were shrinking on your seat when cameras pointed at you and your friend. But still, for you to win a VIP meeting with us this time? That seriously unexpected. By any chance, are you hunting down these kinds of contests to be able to meet us?

Me: Wait a minute, contest? What are you talking about?

*MEEP MEEEP!!!!*

The klaxon of a big vehicle then interrupted our conversation, making me turn to see a bus big enough for the whole class of kids behind me. I heard them gasping and making voices of awe, and the reason of this was...

Because Evelynn was standing on the entrance of the bus, her whole body was outside of the bus except for the hand she was using to hold herself in the handrails and her feet standing on the steps used to enter.

...

BECAUSE WHY NOT!?

The bus reached our place in the parking lot of the bus station and stopped smoothly, just for Evelynn to jump out of the vehicle, walking towards me with her elegant but menacing atmosphere. I've grown used to this, but I can tell that everyone behind me were feeling a little overwhelmed by her presence.

Once more, the whispers of the students reached my ears, though I didn't make anything out of them. Too many noises in the place for me to understand them, and even better, to much going on for me to care.

Evelynn: You are the one that ordered this bus?

Me: I guess, I didn't even know busses could be ordered like pizzas, but who am I to judge a business?

Evelynn: Two contests in a row, you seriously have quite the good luck.

Me: Again, could someone explain me what is going on?

Soraka: I... I would like to know too!?... if it's not a bother of course...

Me eyes turned gentle after hearing the soft voice of the teacher behind me, she's seriously a cinnamon roll, I can tell just by the short amount of time I've spent with her here. Back to the topic, I turned to see Evelynn with serious eyes, telling her everything she needed to know.

Evelynn: Let me explain, you called a friend to get you one of these didn't you?

She pointed to the bus behind her with a finger, then delivered the most ridiculous excuse I've heard since Ahri said that my TV was destroyed by aliens after she threw a fire ball at it for losing too much while playing fucking Fortnite.

Evelynn: We arranged a small "secret contest" with the company that rents this kind of vehicles. The millionth customer would receive not just a bus, but the highest quality bus they could provide. Plus, the company of two of the members of KDA on their journey, and if things are possible and appropriate, then our company would last as much as the event the customers are attending to does.