The studio

-(Y/N) POV-

The trip towards the studio was odd... That's all I could have said.

Evelynn: So, got a new little girl to play with?

Me: She is just a new friend I made, we barely know each other.

Evelynn: Is that so? Alright, have you thought about my proposal?

Me: What you said to me yesterday? It's only been a day and we barely interacted with each other, how do you expect me to suddenly fall in love with you?

Evelynn: Then how much do I have to wait?

Me: ... You really don't know how things work, right?

Evelynn: And you do?

Me: I mean not exactly, but I at least know it takes time. It's a whole process where both sides have to get to know each other and the likes...

The demon woman stayed quiet after this, the while car ride has been uncomfortable, she as been acting oddly since the beginning. Appearing out of nowhere to take me to the studio for the first time, I feel like a fly falling in the web of a spider.

She is taking me to the studio, right? She is not kidnapping me to have some "fun", right?...

Me: We are going to the studio, right?

Evelynn: Yes.

Me: To work, right?

Evelynn: Yes, or you want to go somewhere else to do something more "stimulating"?

Me: No, no, not necessary.

Is it because I know she wants me that being alone with her has become so uncomfortable? Or is it just me being more nervous than usual?

Evelynn: Say... how do you, start that "process" of falling in love?

Me: I thought you had several relationships in the past, was none of them out of love?

Evelynn: ...

Me: Evie?

She stepped on the break for a moment, making the highly expensive car to do a small summersault for the sudden decrease in speed. We were not moving that fast luckily, so this was just a small inconvenience?

Me: What was that?

Evelynn: I'm... not used to be called that by you...

She turned her head to the side to not let me see her, while also keeping her eyes on the road, but I could see a small reflection of her on the driver mirror at the other side of the car door. There it was, a huge blushing face.

Me: Cute...

Evelynn: What did you say?

She turned to see me with an almost angry face, but honestly, it only made her look cuter.

Me: I said that you look pretty cute right now.

Evelynn: You... ugh, you better take responsibility for making me feel like this.

Me: How so?

Evelynn: You think I'm scared of asking you to fuck me or what?

Me: I just wanted to see you asking for it while feeling ashamed.

Evelynn: You are the worst.

Me: Can't believe I'm teasing you out of all people.

Evelynn: Just... be ready, we are about to arrive. I have a facemask in the glove box over there, put it on to enter the studio.