From now on...

-Evelynn POV-

It was just 5 AM. at the airport. The whole gang's here, except for the fox and the new guy. We were expecting our private jet to arrive, since that fox took it without even telling us and didn't even bothered in sending it back here for us when I told her that we were going there.

As for the gang... Akali and Iris are completely asleep. Kai'sa is a responsible woman so she knows how to control her sleeping schedule to have enough energy for this kind of situations, so she is pretty much awake right now.

Normally I wouldn't make us come here so early, but the flight takes 6 hours, and most of the people come to the airport at least 8 AM. Fairly early but coming before dawn helps to avoid annoying fans.

Kai'sa: The jet should be arriving in 10 minutes.

Evelynn: I'll be waking up those two over there.

I said while starting to walk towards the sleeping duo, but my gaze directed itself towards something really unexpected. A woman in a very fancy suit was walking towards us. Normally I would have just ignored her, but there was something curious about this woman.

She walked closer to Akali and Iris and opened her eyes in surprise at the sight of the dark skinned girl.

Me: Do you need anything?

I said in a low-key threatening tone. I don't know why, but I don't like this bitch.

Bitch: Do I know you?

Me: Probably, a lot of people does, but would you kindly stop staring at my friend like a weirdo?

Bitch: Friend?

Akali: Uhhggg! Evelynn, could you not fight with someone for at least 10 minutes, I want to sleep...

She said while waking up, but then her eyes encountered the woman's, quickly changing her expression to one of surprise.

Akali: Wait, you are (Y/N)'s doyenne? Don't you?

Bitch: Indeed, nice to see you again. Now regarding this little rascal over here...

She said while pointing at Iris, irritating me.

Me: Excuse me?

So, she is (Y/N)'s doyenne, huh? I don't like her. At all.

But before I could get any more aggressive, Kai'sa put a hand on my shoulder and walked past me, reaching Iris side, leaning closer to her face and whispering something to her ear.

The girl then slowly started to wake up, she didn't seem bothered for it though.

Me: Can't you do that to Akali too? It would be really helpful every morning.

Akali: That works on her because she likes the dancer over there. You won't get rid of me that easily.

Iris: What time is it?

Bitch: 5:13 AM. You little varmint.

Iris immediately stood up in an alarmed state. Straightening her back as much as possible and turning to see the woman.

Iris: D-do-doyenne Fiora! What are you doing here!?

Kai'sa started to calm her down, before asking the same thing. But there was a certain irritation in her voice, obviously because that bitch insulted her newly acquired crush.

Kai'sa: I was wondering the same thing. Where are you planning on going?

Bitch: Well, I have been planning a small vacation trip to the beach for a couple of months already. I had planned to go with company though, but those plans were suddenly eaten by an annoying dog...