Meetings

-Ahri POV-

Today was finally a day where the girls didn't put any resistance to me coming to work. Being able to wake up at 5 AM and getting ready to come to the studio is just what I'm used to doing, but I have to admit that I turned this into an unhealthy habit during a prolonged period of time.

But even when I finally returned to this routine, it felt different than usual. Waking up and walking towards the kitchen was first, and the first change to my routine was present right there. A perfectly balanced breakfast, accommodated to my current diet, as well as a personalized 20 minutes exercise routine to do before leaving the house... A little detail that (Y/N) has been doing recently, it started not too long after we returned from the beach incident, and he has been doing the same with the others. He personally asked us about our physical conditions and the diets we were holding back then, and 2 days later he came to us with a personalized morning routine for us.

He even left some pancakes ready for the kids...

And that's another change, I can't believe I'm a mother now... it probably was a rushed decision, but I don't really mind. I need to learn how to take care of them properly now, and for the moment, I thought it would be a good idea if I let them come to the studio to see me work. I even have some fun activities planned for them in case they get bored in here.

Kai'sa was the only one that came to the studio too, she was asked to assist with some choreographies for the other groups, while Lux also needed to have someone to give a revision to, some documents regarding the brand and the official merchandising. Evelynn is supposed to come here later to check directly on some auditions, for something that I actually don't know. I have asked her what's all that about, but she just keeps telling me it is something the studio asked her to do.

They are probably looking for new talents, but Evelynn has been especially demanding about it apparently. I've heard executives telling her that it needs to done before the summer festival... and it makes me wonder if we are participating on it or not.

For now, I'll center on the topic at hand.

Evelynn is going to bring the kids with her in around 20 minutes, and the documentation regarding the different merchandising we have planned to release with tomorrow's new music video is also checked.

POP/STARS really blew it up in the public, although... it makes me feel uncomfortable in a way. It's our song, but I can't help but feel somehow similar to when I was a solo artist, maybe we centered too much on the idea of pleasing the studio and the masses with this one. I gotta make sure the new song becomes something a little more personal for us. We have the success of this song as a safety mattress for now, so we can afford to be more experimental with the next few products.

Still, Akali really became the face of this release, no doubt. And where is she right now? Not in the studio that's for sure.

I know I may be a workaholic, but that girl should seriously start helping around these parts.

But that's not that important right now.

I took out my phone and messaged Akali though, to at least know she is not getting into trouble with the police... again. She immediately responded thankfully, looks like she's on (Y/N)'s campus, working on the mural that Mrs. Laurent and her agreed upon. She sent me a selfie of her hugging (Y/N) with her left arm, he seemed really nervous. I hope she didn't cause a ruckus on the campus, or at least I hope she didn't drag (Y/N) with her into it, but judging by the selfie, he was dragged into trouble.

Oh well. I should quickly check on Kai'sa before going to the main floor to wait for Evelynn and the kids to arrive.

Everything that happened yesterday was wild, but that's become the norm in my life, apparently. The bad side of everything is that I couldn't even finish the event as I wanted to! I was planning on putting up a whole show for the kids, I even had (Y/N) accept to perform!