A spark (+18)

-(Y/N) POV-

Me: Well, this is... an experience...

I was trying to restrain Evelynn at the moment...

Me: You can guess her feelings about your audition! I'm really sorry about her attitude! Keep working hard! Run!

The guy that just tried to sing and dance for us walked back in fear for a moment and then ran away from the room. Meanwhile Evelynn was trying to reach him with her lashes, as I kept hugging her from behind, feeling really uncomfortable while doing so by the way, to avoid her killing someone.

Once the guy was gone, Evelynn finally calmed down, I let her go and she let herself fall limp on the table. Taking a deep breath, I tried to reach for the papers we were using to qualify the candidates, but I was immediately stopped by one of Evelynn's lashes. She slapped the papers out of my hand, coiled her lashes around my arms and pulled me towards her.

She was basically bending over the table, showing off her backside in a pretty alluring way, and with another pull, she caused me to softly collide with her. I could feel my crotch touching her ass, but beyond the sudden feeling of embarrassment, I felt more annoyed.

Me: Really?

Evelynn: I got tired of looking at talentless people trying to become famous.

Me: Yeah, what does that have to do with what you are doing now?

She pulled me once more, making me lean forwards on top of her. From anyone's view, we were just about to start doing some indecent things in the workplace. Or straight up doing it...

Evelynn: I want to let out some steam.

Me: No.

Evelynn: Really?

She started to slowly swing her hips from side to side, slowly caressing my crotch, even when we both had our clothes on... it felt incredibly tempting.

Me: Yes, really. We are in the studio, this is no place to be doing this.

Evelynn: Don't you like the thrill?

Me: No, I don't want to be caught. And I already told you that I'm not in the mood to keep doing this...

She let me go and returned to normal, getting off the table and sitting down on her chair. She crossed her arms and made a displeased expression.

Evelynn: That fox has her boy toy back, why do you still care?

Me: It's not that, and her boyfriend reappearing won't change how I feel.

Evelynn: *Sigh* And how do you feel about me?

Me: I like you, honestly. But not in the romantic way you want me to.

Evelynn: I'm getting tired of waiting.

Me: It's only been one day since you told me!

She looked away in protest to this, she was acting like a spoiled kid honestly.

Evelynn: I'm used to having everything that I want, when I want it. I always worked for that, and now I have gotten to that point-

Me: Yeah well, I'm sorry, but that's not how things work with a person's feelings.

She stayed silent for a while, I'm seriously hoping my time with her doesn't turn into this from now on. Constant sexual situations and insinuations, a cold attitude if she doesn't get what she wants. After this and some minutes of silence, she came up with an idea to relieve the tension.

Evelynn: *Sigh* What if you sing for me?

Me: I'm sorry?

Evelynn: If you are not going to fuck me to help me get off the pain that those talentless people caused me, why don't you help me by giving me a show with actual talent?