Mended hearts

-(Y/N) POV-

We returned to the house not much after turning that guy into a rock, of course, I healed Ahri immediately. The ride back home was silent, but Ahri never let go of me. I didn't think it was strange, or uncomfortable. It was soothing in a way, it made me feel like everything was just fine.

I knew it wasn't like that. But still, I felt confident somehow. I knew that she was there.

We arrived at the house and I immediately step down the bike, hurrying towards the house and Sona. I found her in the floor, next to the kitchen... still bleeding. I leaned down to her and put my ear in her chest, above her breasts, obviously not touching anything that I shouldn't.

Her heartbeat was still there, only faint.

Ahri: Is she...?

Me: She's alive, I'll heal her right away. She should wake up in the morning.

Ahri: Thank goodness.

As soon as I healed Sona, I stood up, ready to fix everything that I broke during my little rampage. But as soon as I walked towards the wall that I took down, Ahri grabbed my sleeve.

Ahri: What do you think you are doing?

Her eyes were hidden by her hair... and now that I notice, she wasn't blonde anymore, bluish black hair flowed freely from her head; same as her tails, they were white as snow now. I didn't quite catch the moment when she turned to this colors, but seeing her now, I like it. Like, a lot.

However, this wasn't the moment to admire her beauty.

Me: I'm going to fix the house.

I said while pointing towards the huge hole in the wall.

Ahri: You are not going anywhere until we treat those wounds you have there.

Just after she said that, I remembered that indeed, I was wounded by that guy. There was the stab in my flank and my arm. I used parts of my shirt to make an improvised gauze, somehow, but the blood was starting to drip through it.

She forcefully sat me down on one of the couches and started to unravel the pieces of cloth from my wounds.

Ahri: Okay then, I don't know healing magic, so you'll have to endure this.

Me: Endure wha-AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

My flank was burning, horribly.

Ahri: Please hold on, I'm cauterizing the wounds so they stop bleeding. Also, there are still some remains of the poison in your body... how are you able to even blink?

She was obviously shocked, but I'm not in a better situation, I don't know what happened with me. And I refuse to believe that I was literally too angry to die.

Me: *pant* I don't know *pant* But can you *pant* do something about the poison? *pant* It might start *pant* to work again.

Ahri: Stay still, I'll cauterize the wounds in your arm.

Me: *pant* Bleeding out doesn't sound so bad anymooooOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEEE!!!

The burning sensation quickly run out. But my breathing was all messed up, and my mind isn't any better.

Everything happened so fast. There is a lot to think about and I still can't figure out what am I going to do from now on. Everything was already overwhelming when I had to become their personal assistant. But now I have to fight back assassins!?

Me: I can't hold on much more, you know?

She directed her golden eyes at me, I don't even need to see them to know that she's worried.