Starting the week

Morning arrived, the sunlight illuminated the KDA mansion. (Y/N)'s eyes were slowly hit by the light coming from the window forcing him to wake up. Little by little he started to get aware of his surroundings, noticing the doll in his arms.

(Y/N): Oh, hope I wasn't squishing you too hard.

He looked at the doll as if he was expecting an answer, but obviously nothing came from her. The guy sighed and looked around the room for his phone, finding it on the nightstand right next to his bed. Checking on it, he could see it was around 7 am.

(Y/N): My first class is until 1 pm, so I have time to do the basics around the house. What do you say? Want to tag along?

He once more turned to ask the doll, once more, receiving no answer.

(Y/N): If I didn't know you can actually hear me, I would be considering asking Kayle to put me in the nearest asylum. Well, we have a day ahead of us.

Minutes later, after taking a bath and taking a moment to clean his own room. He finally walked down stairs, finding Kai'sa and Adam in the kitchen preparing some breakfast. In the living room, Ahri and Evelynn were already on work mode, with the fox woman working through some documents on her tablet and Evelynn using a laptop.

Seeing this, (Y/N) walked to the kitchen and prepared the coffee maker to start doing its job. Carefully left the doll on the counter and then walked to the fridge, checking the available stuff, then turned to Kai'sa and Adam.

(Y/N): Did all of you do your morning workout?

Kai'sa: Did you do yours?

(Y/N): Alright, alright. What are you making?

Kai'sa: Omelet for the kids.

Adam: I'm making Ahri the dish you put on her diet. What was the name again? Oh, here, blueberry baked oatmeal... man, is this really her diet?

(Y/N): Blueberries are the only thing that can make her eat oatmeal for breakfast. She has been breaking her diet a lot lately, we all need to get back into the usual routines of exercise and diet. Did you two hear that?

Ahri/Evelynn: *annoyed groans*

(Y/N): Good, they did. Also, there are some low calorie oat bars with chocolate chips on the third drawer to the right, below the napkins. Give Ahri one of those before she leaves for the studio and hide them somewhere else so she can't find them later, because she just heard where they are.

Adam: Noted.

Ahri: You two are mean.

Adam gave him a thumbs up before focusing on following the recipe. (Y/N) then saw the coffee maker had finished, so he made his way to it and filled 4 different cups. Taking a moment to prepare them differently with specific amounts of milk, cream, sugar and a little chocolate for a certain fox.

Having them ready, he turned to Kai'sa.

(Y/N): I'll leave your cup right here.

Kai'sa: Thank you.

He then grabbed the moka and the capuchino for Ahri and Evelynn respectively, walking towards the two working women in the living room. He handed Ahri her cup and then walked behind the sofa where Evelynn was working, giving her the cup too.

She received the gesture with a smile and moved to give him a little kiss on the cheek. The little interaction made (Y/N) stop in his tracks for a moment, while everyone else also turned to see them with knowing eyes.

(Y/N) cleared his throat and walked back towards the stairs.

(Y/N): I'll go wake up Akali and the kids.