NEW YEAR, SAME US

Excuse mistakes‼️

•Two weeks later•

~Chanel POV~
Summer is finally over and it's time to go back to school. Summer was actually pretty fun; De and I got closer and I even lost my virginity to him this summer. A fucking mazing. Anyways, I'm so excited that we're seniors now; so ready to be done with school. After high school, I want to go to NYU but I also want to open a clothing business; start small and work my way up.

Alia moved out the other day because she moved onto campus. I'm so happy for her especially since she dumped that hoe Alex.

"Bae, baby, bae," De said in a sleepy voice. Yes, he spent the night but I mean, I wanted him to so we could ride to school together.

"I been up boy," I laughed as I got out of bed to go shower.

"Hm hm hm, just delicious," I heard him say as he was making slurping noises.

"Nigga, stop alladat. I know I'm delicious buh this is only reserved for my boyfriend. Sorry."

"Girl quit playing. Acting like I won't eat that in the shower," he smirked. I smiled thinking about the time he actually devoured it in the shower. "You won't."

"Who won't?," he raised his eyebrow.

"You goofy."

"Yea ight. You lucky we got school today cuz that ass would've been mines," he screamed as I closed my bathroom door. I'm so happy I have a bathroom in my room because I don't got time to be sharing with nobody. I put my playlist on and got in the shower. I'll kill you by Summer Walker and Jhené Aiko started playing and I started singing my lungs out.

If them bitches round you, better be blood
If it ain't me or your mama, shouldn't be showing you no love
Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy
Cause baby, I'm gang bout you
Ain't playing no games bout you
I'll go to hell or jail bout you boy(x4)

"IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A LOVE LIKE THIS," I heard him singing along. I swear to God he scared the shit out of me.

"Who gave you permission to come in here yooo?," I yelled over my music.

"Damn, can a nigga not brush his teeth and jam to his baby momma's music," he said.

"Quit playing and get out. You know good and well Summer Walker don't want yo dusty ass."

"Yea but you do." I could hear him grinning as my next song, Stretch you out by Summer Walker, started to play.

"NIGGAS BE INSECURE, CLAIMING THAT YOU AINT DOING ENOUGH, CLAIMING THAT THEY NEED MORE," I sung.

"What you on ya last breath, ya last sweat, ya last dime. Out of your fucking mind, can't you see I'm fucking trying," De sung. Why is he still in here? He better be knowing his Summer Walker.

"DeVonte Tevin Brown, get out!!!"

"Alright hurry up please I need to shower damn," he said with an attitude before walking out of the bathroom. Better be mad.

After we had both showered and got dressed, we told my momma bye and left the house.

"So what for breakfast today?," he asked. Just on cue, Jasmine called me.

"HEEEEYYYYY BAEEEEEE," she yelled through the phone. I laughed as De rolled his eyes.

"Hey gorgeous, what's up," I said back.

"GIRRRLL I MISS YOU."

"Jasmine please shut yo loud ass up, damn," De exaggerated.

"Chanel is somebody talking?," she asked and I just laughed.

"Sum funny?," De asked and I shook my head.

"Girl I'll see you at school. Tell my bestie I said hey cuz I know he's in the car with you," I said referring to Chris before I hung up the phone.

"I swear that girl gets louder every time for no damn reason," he commented. Unnecessary ass. I been trying to call his name the whole ride to school but he been ignoring me.

"Why are you mad?," I finally asked as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"I know you hear me talking to you." Igh bet; I got his ass. As he parked the car, I grabbed his dick through his sweats which made him look me in my eyes.

"Now that I have your attention, what is your problem?" Still no answer. I grabbed harder.

"For one, stop touching me and for two, you didn't answer my question about breakfast earlier so I'm not talking to you. Now move," he said pushing my hand away from him. I laughed at his salty ass.

"Gimme kiss," I said leaning over to kiss him but he didn't kiss me back. "Fine, maybe my side nigga wants to kiss on me then." I knew that would make him angry. He grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately.

"Uh un ain't no baby making in this bitch. Get out," Chris said knocking on the window.

"Yea, no other nigga can have you," De whispered in my ear before he got out of the car. I smirked and got out. Lord, make this year a fun one.