IT'S ALL GOOD

SIKEEE, I'm not doing a time skip and oh the baby didn't die😙. Now, continue reading. Enjoy! I'm doing the time skip next chapter though; for sure. Excuse mistakes‼️

~Mykel POV~
When my baby passed out in my arms, I wanted to cry and ya nigga never cries. I hope both of my babies are okay.

We got her to the hospital; Chanel, Michelle, and I took her. When we arrived, they took her to a room and we've been waiting for maybe 45 minutes now. My head was in my hands and Michelle was rubbing my back.

"I can't lose them Michelle," I said still looking down.

"I know baby, I know," she said and continued rubbing my back.

"Family of Alia Robins," the doctor said. We stood up and he explained to us what happened, "Alia was very dehydrated and we found some unnecessary, unsafe pills in her system. She fainted because the pills haven't been flushed out of her system completely so that means she took them recently and the stress on top of that was another factor." Pills? Chanel, Michelle, and I all had that shocked and confused look on our face.

"Can we see her?," I asked and he nodded. Since it was only three of us, he let us all go in her room. She was sleeping and I ran my hand along her cheek.

"Hey y'all," she weakly said and I was angry with her but I gotta be here for her right now.

"Little girl I wanna kill you but I'm happy that you're okay," Michelle said walking over to the bed and kissing her forehead. Chanel was in the corner crying and I ain't never seen this girl cry in these past few months that I've known her.

"Sissy we thought something was really wrong with you and my nephew. Don't do that," she said and hugged her. "You're my only sister and I can't lose you."

"I know, I know," she kissed her forehead and hugged her back.

"Well we're gonna get going and hopefully all them people are out of my house cuz I can't take no more for the night," Michelle said as she kissed Alia's cheek and then walked out with Chanel.

I pulled up a chair next to her bed and sat facing her, "you know you can talk to me right? About anything."

"Yes Mykel so what's up? What do I need to talk to you about?," she weakly laughed.

"Alia, why did you have pills in your system?," I asked and her face got serious.

"Mykel, I took some Tylenol because I was in pain," she said obviously lying. I left it alone but imma definitely deal with that ass at home. I climbed into the bed with her because I just wanted to hold her and my baby. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and rubbed it until she was tired enough to fall back asleep.

"Okay so she'll be able to be discharged tomorrow," a nurse said as she came into the room to check on Alia. "Thank you," I said because my baby was sleeping. I got off the bed and went back to my chair so I could talk to my son.

"I know I'm not your biological dad, but imma be here for you lil man and I guarantee you'll love your crazy big sister. I love you and I'm really in love with yo momma but don't tell her because I haven't really told her yet. I don't ever wanna hurt you or her in life and I promise imma be here," I said kissing her stomach. She placed her hand on my head and rubbed it even though her eyes were still closed.

"Mykel, your son and I are hungry," she said and my heart almost melted. She never really called him my son even though I've been claiming him for the longest.

"Igh fat butt. Imma go get y'all something to eat; what you want?"

"You are right; this ass is fat," she said sticking out her tongue, "but I want some tacos bae."

"Okay ma, I'll be back," I told her walking out of her room.

I know this was short-ish. Well, time for the time skip so😌