IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?

Excuse mistakes‼️

~Chris POV~
"It's like I can't win at all bro," De vented while we were playing the game. We been hanging out a lot more I guess because he stopped hanging out with Kiya as much, or so I thought.

"Well maybe if you didn't cheat on my sis over the summer then she wouldn't blow up over a little kiss," I say back, trying to focus on the game.

"It wasn't little though but that's besides the point. Nel is my girl not Kiya so I don't know what lies Kiya is feeding to her little ghetto ass friends but she needs to stop," he said angrily.

"What you mean it wasn't little?," I asked, intrigued.

"That's all you heard nigga?," he laughed. He explained to me what happened that night when Kiya came over while they were still working on that baby project.

"You hell bruh. Probably why that baby was ugly," I said talking about the silicone baby they had. He punched me and we began wrestling.

"When you said I was invited, I didn't know we had company," Jasmine said walking through the door. De's face immediately changed when he saw Chanel behind Jasmine.

"Imma go," De said while gathering his things.

"Nah you was here first, obviously invited, so imma go," Chanel said turning towards the door.

"Naw ain't none of y'all leaving. My birthday is over this break and we all gon hang out even if I have to drag you by your feet," I exclaimed and Jasmine snickered.

"Yo scrawny behind can't drag nobody," she said which made them laugh. I walked over to her and whispered sum in her ear which shut her up real quick.

"Boy move," she pushed me away, smiling. Once the tension was somewhat gone, we all sat on the couch.

"Naw Like Mike is definitely the best basketball movie," Nel said. We were sitting around debating on the best basketball movie.

"NO WAAAY. It's definitely Just Wright. Leslie and what's his face relationship was mad cute or whatever," Jasmine yelled. This girl always loud as hell but I love her.

"All y'all bugging. The best one is Love and Basketball," De said and they shook their heads in agreement. Nel and De weren't directly talking to each other but we were getting somewhere.

"Now y'all know the best one is Space Jam with them ugly ole characters," I said making them laugh. "Michael Jordan was doing his thing though."

Jasmine was currently sitting on my lap and she kept shifting positions.

"Girl quit moving fo we have to move this to the bed room ... or here; wherever works for you," I said whispering in her ear. She smirked but stopped moving as much.

"So what you wanna do for your birthday bestie?," Chanel asked and I began thinking.

"I was thinking we could take a road trip to Savannah because it's close by," I replied.

"K, well I just gotta ask my mom and I'm pretty sure she'll be fine with it because she's going to Cabo anyways," she said and I nodded. I looked over and De was knocked out.

"Damn, I wonder why his ugly ass ain't get no sleep last night," Jasmine said and we laughed.

"Well imma go. My sis back in town so imma go spend some time with her," Nel said after we finished watching a movie. She hugged Jasmine and I before walking out.

I slapped Jasmine's ass before she sat back down on me. "Baeee I want some but his ugly, fat ass had to fall asleep here," I whined.

"I'm not ugly and I'm not fat; nasty asses," De said rubbing his eyes. "I'm leaving so do what y'all gotta do."

"Yea that's why yo shoes raggedy," Jasmine commented as he was getting up to leave.

"And that's why you momma dead," he said back.

"DEAD AS HELL," we both said and laughed before he walked out.

"Yall play too much bro," she said salty as hell, walking into the room.

"You started it bae. I really love you and hope to marry you someday for real," I said, laying next to her on the bed.

"Mhmmm," was all she said as she kissed me.

Just a filler ig.

What's y'all favorite basketball movie?