NEW THINGS, OLD FLINGS

•Two months later•

~Chanel POV~
It's finally November and winter is starting to kick in. After De and I broke up two months ago, I haven't talked to him since. The gang has barely been hanging out either. I always see De and Kiya at school and they always seem so boo'd up but I can care less because I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

When we got back from break, Khalil came to our school as the new kid so him and I been working on building a friendship and we're pretty close now. I heard about Alia's new boo thing and she's always with him when she comes home to visit and I'm happy for her. She's coming back home next week because her birthday is next weekend, before Thanksgiving break. My sis is finally four months pregnant and she's slaying tf out of her pregnancy.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga," I sang along to city girls as I drove to school.

"Ain't no need for you to be getting ratchet at 7 in the morning little girl," Khalil said as he laid back chilling in the passenger seat. Yea, we ride to school together now.

"I'm sorry last time I checked you weren't driving so shut the fuck up please and thank you," I said back.

"You shut yo stupid, big-headed, stank booty ass up," he retorted. Yep, this is how we talk to each other 24/7. I ignored him and continued my act up playlist until we got to school. I wanted Starbucks but we were already late so I had to leave that for later on.

"Igh stank booty, see ya later," Lil said hugging me before he walked to his first period. This kid.

~DeVonte POV~
After Nel and I broke up, Kiya and I started to build our relationship more; we're way closer now. The school day was finally over and I was hanging out with Kiya after school.

"HEYY BEST FRIEND," Kiya said walking over to me car.

"Girl why are you yelling?"

She stuck her tongue out and got in the car. As we were driving to my place, Best friend by Saweetie came on and I promise y'all this girl blasted the damn radio.

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND, HE A REAL BAD BITCH, GOT HIS OWN MONEY," she sang looking at me and making a snap video.

"Don't be calling me that gay shit Kiya." She laughed and continued singing while attempting to twerk in the seat.

"Little girl sit down somewhere and put yo seatbelt back on," I said because she took her seatbelt off to dance.

"Ain't nun little on this body baby so check yaself," she continued to "twerk" as Up came on. Well she ain't lying bout that cuz that ass is fat.

"Stop licking ya lips like that. I know you want me but damn," she bit her lip and smirked.

"Girl don't nobody want you," I said, directing my attention back to the road. We finally made it to the house and I noticed that my mom's car was home. I was getting my apartment next month so I'll be a free man. I walked into the house with Kiya and saw that my mom was sitting on the couch watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"Hey ma, you didn't have work today?," I asked her getting a water bottle from the kitchen.

"Hey Ms. Kim," Kiya said to my mom.

"Hey y'all. No I didn't work today," she turned off her show and got up from the couch, "De come see me in my room when you get settled in please and thank you son."

"Ouuuu what you do?," Kiya laughed hitting my arm. I shoved her back and dropped my bag on the floor in my room before I knocked on my mom's door.

"Yea ma."

"De, I know that you're only friends with this Kiya girl but what you did to Nel was not right. If you didn't wanna be with her then you should've broke up with her in the first place," she said.

"Ma, where is all of this coming from?"

"Michelle told me what you did this summer well at least what Chanel told her and I could slap you so freaking hard right now. What the hell DeVonte? I didn't fucking raise you like this yo," she exclaimed. My mom barely curses at me so I knew she was pissed.

"But I-," I started but was cut off.

"Get out please. I love you son but you messed up." I got up and walked out of her room. I left Kiya in my room and I went for a ride. I know I messed up this summer but damn.

*Flashback*
"Bae you sure you don't wanna go to this party with me?," I asked Nel as she was falling asleep. She was spending the night at my house and we were supposed to be going to this party but she falling asleep on me so imma let her sleep.

"Igh baby, I'm leaving. I should be back in like two hours," I said and she nodded her head. I arrived to the party about 30 minutes later and the music was bumping. I walked over to Chris and dapped him up as well as Derion, this new basketball player on our team.

This one shawty kept eyeing me across the room so I went to talk to her on some friendly shit of course but we ended up dancing. Shawty was throwing it back and that ass was fat asf.

She turned around, smirked, and whispered in my ear, "you fine asf; I deadass want you to put me in 7 positions."

"For 70 minutes?," I asked and smirked as I played along, "lemme eat it up, lick it, and slip it in." That's definitely the drinks talking for me. She laughed and kissed me with her luscious lips.

"Hmm lil mama don't do that; I would really beat that pussy up right now," I kissed on her neck and she lightly moaned. She grabbed my hand and led me to a room as she immediately started undressing.

"Damn she a freak," I licked my lips while looking at her.

"It's Asia," she whispered before straddling my lap and getting to work.

⬇️*Asia*⬇️

Yeaaaa, he cheated with a college sophomore over the summer 🤷🏽‍♀️