OLD WOUNDS

Excuse mistakes‼️

~Alex POV~
College really has been hell so far and having Kadina as my girl made it worse.

"Baeeee," Kadina called me into the room. I was currently at her dorm and she got lucky because she didn't have a roommate so I stay here all the time.

"What do you want?," I retorted.

"Bitch you wanted me to be your girlfriend so don't be catching no attitude with me. I want you tho," she smiled, finishing up her statement. This girl is crazy; I lowkey miss my baby Alia. We were supposed to do this college shit together but I had to mess up with her annoying ass best friend, Kadina. Since I wanted some pussy right now, I gave in to Kadina.

After a while, I had her screaming my name as she came on my tongue. She is annoying but that pussy be good. After chilling for a good hour or two, we decided to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As I walked into the cafeteria, I saw my baby girl sitting at a table looking tired as ever.

"Bae, I'm going to the restroom; get us a table," Kadina said. Perfect. I nodded my head and said okay. When she left to the restroom, I walked over to the table and sat in the chair across from her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," she dryly said back not looking up from her food.

"First, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for the shitty way that I treated you. I really miss you and want you back," I relayed to Alia.

"Alex, I don't even wanna hear your sob story right now and looks like your girl is coming over here so I'm gonna go," she said grabbing her stuff to throw out.

"I said find us a table not talk to your old exes," Kadina got mad as Alia just looked at her and laughed.

"What's the joke?," she said turning her attention to Alia.

"You are tf. You claim you my bestie for life but you just a backstabbing hoe," Alia said and that shit was lowkey turning me on.

"Hoe? Bitch shut up," Kadina yelled and Alia rolled her eyes before walking away; obviously being the bigger person. That's not normal Alia though; she would never walk away if somebody called her out of her name before saying something.

"Yo wtf is your problem?," I retorted, getting mad at Kadina. I ran after Alia to talk to her.

"Alia can you please stop walking so fast. Lemme talk to you."

"Alex what the hell do you want?," she turned around with anger in her eyes. Baby girl sexy asf no cap. I licked my lips while looking at her for a minute. "Hello talk."

"What's wrong with you? You would never walk away from a situation like that," I explained.

"Maybe I matured after I left all the immature bullshit and people in the past," she said, clearly throwing shade.

"You acting like you pregnant or sum with this all-around attitude." Her whole expression changed and she got silent. "Don't tell me you're fucking pregnant Alia. I leave for a month and some change and you already out here fucking dudes. Just like you was unfaithful in our relationship." I shook my head at this bullshit.

"FIRST OF ALL, YOU LYING ASS HOE, YOU STEPPED OUT ON THIS RELATIONSHIP FIRST WHEN YOU WANTED TO FUCK MY BEST FRIEND. I'm sorry that you felt like I wasn't spending enough time with you because I wanted TO FUCKING VISIT MY FATHER," she yelled trying to hold her tears back. I don't know what came over her but she slapped the shit out of me and walked off.

~Alia POV~
These hoes always wanna try me, I swear. I didn't mean to slap her but all the anger that I've been bottling up took over. I got in my car and drove to my dad's grave.

"Daddy, I'll start by saying I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get pregnant at this age and I hope you're not disappointed in me," I cried as I talked to him. "I wish you could meet your grandchild. Daddy, I miss you so much."

I talked to my dad some more as I continued to cry. I finally decided to call Michelle.

"Hey ma. I'm coming home this weekend and I have something important to tell you and Nel," I said into the phone nervously.

"Okay baby. I hope you're not pregnant or anything already," she jokes and I nervously laughed.

"I'll see you this weekend Ma. Later," I said before hanging up. Oh lord, help me.