GRADUATION TINGZ

Excuse mistakes‼️

~Chanel POV~
"Imma finally have two college students in this house," my mom said coming into my room and sitting on my bed. "I feel old."

"Ma you're not old at all. You're very young and beautiful and you still got it," I said while doing my makeup. Graduation was in an hour and I was ready to get it over with. Since De apologized to me yesterday, he invited me to his after graduation get together with a few seniors from our high school. I finished up getting ready and told my momma later. Jasmine and I decided to do something simple because we were wearing gowns over our outfits anyways.

"Names please?," the lady asked us before we walked to where the chairs were to find our seats.

"Igh baby momma see you after this graduation. You already know imma be yelling for you when you walk across that stage," I told Jasmine as we parted to our different sections. I love graduations but they be long as hell and I hate that we have to be seated in alphabetical order but at least Khalil's last name is Walton so he's next to me.

"Hey gorgeous," he said as I took my seat next to him and I kissed him. About 30 minutes of waiting later, the graduation finally started. Its been going good so far and it's time for them to start calling names for us to walk the stage. I cheered for all my friends; even De and Kiya because I'm not salty like that.

"Jasmine Smith," they said and we started yelling for my baby momma.

"YOU GO BAEEEEEE. YASSS WE DID THAT," I yelled as Khalil laughed at me.

•After graduation•
"Yea De, we'll be there," I said to him as we were all getting in our cars to head to his place for the party. We were still on iffy terms so I guess he thought I'd bail.

"Bae do we have to go to this party?," Khalil asked me as we were driving to De's place.

"You want me to take you home?"

"Yea cuz I don't wanna go," he replied so I took him home. After I dropped Khalil home, I made my way to De's house.

"Hey y'all," I said walking into his apartment. "DeVonte Brown, why is yo door unlocked. Anybody could walk in here and rob you; like me."

"Girl shut up. Yo little behind can't rob nobody," he said walking over to me and mushing my head and I rolled my eyes. Right now it was Jasmine, Chris, Derion, De, Kiya, me and some other seniors here. I guess he apologized to her too. I walked into the living room to sit next to my baby momma.

"How ya been?," I asked her and she laughed.

"Girl you just saw me," Jasmine replied. "Khalil didn't wanna come?," she asked and I nodded my head no. After a while of sitting around, De got on the mic and thanked everyone for coming and then the party started. A whole bunch of music was playing and it was getting lit. Hopefully his neighbors don't complain. About an hour and a few drinks later, I was twerking on the table.

"AND SHE GON SHAKE IT, LIKE A RED NOSE," I sang to the throwback song. Although Jasmine couldn't drink, she was still on the table getting lit with me; she ain't need no liquor to get hype.

"Get yo pregnant ass off the table before you fall and hurt my seed; then imma have to hurt you," Chris party pooper self said, helping Jasmine off the table. I'm so happy my nigga not here cuz WHO GON CHECK ME BOO?

It's like somebody heard my thoughts cuz next thing I knew, I was being dragged off the table and I already knew by who.

"DeVonte Tevi-,"

"Chanel shut up," he said covering my mouth and carrying me to his room. He put me down and backed me into the wall.

"De what are you doing?," I asked barely above a whisper. He tried to lean in and kiss me but I turn my face to the side so he kissed my cheek instead. I pushed him away from me and walked over to his bed to sit down while he stood there watching my every move.

"DeVonte I'm not bouta keep playing this back and forth game with you," I said looking dead into his eyes, "like how we start off as best friends and end up like this?"

"It's all part of the game baby," he said and sighed sitting down on the floor.

"What game?," I asked confused.

"A best friend's game."