COLLEGE GIRL

Excuse mistakes‼️

~Alia POV~
It finally feels good to say that I'm a college girl. After finding out that my best friend was sleeping with my girlfriend, I dumped both of those hoes and moved on with my life. I got four interesting years ahead of me and I was not about to start it off sad.

I've been here for about a month now and I met this cute sophomore named Zay. He been showing me around and we got a couple classes together; thank God. We been together like 25/8 so I'm guessing he's single.

"Girl, you tryna go to that party tonight?," my roommate, Tayla, asked.

"I gotta study."

"Whatever, you're so booooring," she dragged. This girl.

I looked at my phone as it started ringing. "Hey bestie pooh," I said.

"Why you always playing with me," Zay said into the phone. "Tryna hit up this party with me tonight tho?"

"Well hello to you too. How are you? How was your day Alia, would be nice," I sarcastically said back.

"So that's a no?"

"Nigga no I'm not going. I gotta study anyways," I rolled my eyes.

"Bet, laters baybeh," he smirked.

"Get tf off my line. Bye," I exaggerated before hanging up. This nigga.

"Even yo lil boyfriend wants you to go," Tayla said. I rolled my eyes before laying in my bed and falling asleep.
••••••••••

I woke up to a loud banging on my door. What in the hell? I got out of bed and opened the door to Zay fine ass.

"Thought you was studying. Looks to me like you was studying that pillow and them sheets," he laughed and I hit him in his arm.

"Bruh, what do you want?"

"I came to study with my bestie pooh of course," he said, mocking me from earlier. He explained to me how he went to the party but it was lame so he came over here because he thought I would still be studying. Truth is, I been napping because I forgot to set my alarm.

"Well what is there to do at 1 in the morning," he let out a sigh and laid on my bed.

"Nigga I don't know where you been or who you been touching on so get off my bed."

"I been to the party and I wasn't touching on anybody. I obviously came over here so I could touch on you but since you tripping imma take off my shirt and pants then," he said getting undressed. He laid back down with just his boxers on.

What the hell is wrong with this dude? He look fine asf right now buh he ain't my nigga so that got nun to do with me.

"Come here," he said pulling me out of my thoughts. I don't know what it was that compelled me to walk over to him, but I did. He pulled me on the bed so I straddling him and I automatically laid my head on his chest.

"Uh un. My girl wouldn't approve of this," he said out of nowhere. See what I'm saying; niggas these days. I was about to move off of his chest buh he grabbed me by my neck and started kissing me. Not no wack ass kiss; the kiss that make ya kitty wet. He kissed me for what felt like a good thirty seconds and ya girl was in heaven.

"Girl I'm just playing. I ain't got no girl yet but I could tho if you would quit playing." I didn't say anything. I just laid back down on his chest.

"I'm so deadass tho. I like you mamas. Sometimes I be looking at you and I be like damn, she bad asl no cap," he continued his little speech and lemme tell y'all a girl was blushing. I didn't say anything back because I was getting sleepy; I mean he did wake me out of my nap soooo.

I was just falling asleep when I felt his hand in my pants. I opened my eyes so quick to see him looking over me and smirking. "Lemme make you feel good ma," he whispered in my ear. I couldn't even stop him because a part of me wanted this so bad at the moment.

I was saying no but my girl was saying otherwise. I softly moaned as he started kissing down my neck, then my chest, and my stomach as he moved to the end of the bed; pulling my bottoms off.

"Lemme just taste ya."

He started sucking on my right nipple while circling my clit with his finger as I let out light moans. Get you a nigga that can multitask. OMG, just eat it already damn. It's like he heard my thoughts because I felt his tongue latch onto my clit and I nearly yelled out.

"OMG FUCCCK, fast-, faster please omg." I pushed his head onto my kitty more because this nigga was giving me sensations. I swear his head game was everything; he ate that shit like it was his last meal.

"Zaaaaay, I'm bouta-," I almost got out buh he pulled his head away.

"Uh un. Not so fast mamas. Better hold that shit until daddy ready for you," he smirked but I was frustrated until he slowly started rubbing on my clit again. "OHHH MY GOD." I felt like I was bouta cum buh I ain't say nun because I knew he was gonna stop.

"I told you to hold that shit Alia," he said pulling his hand away just before I came.

"I hate you."

"Not what you gon be saying when I dick you down," he smirked. He stripped out of his boxers and put the tip in.

"Condom," I gasped.

"Guh my pullout game strong; now move yo hand," he said before going balls deep in my shit.

"OH MY GOOOOODDD  I CANT TAKE IT," I yelled.

"You gon take all of this dick," he whispered before kissing me.

"BAE IM CUMMI—," he pulled his 9-inch out and flipped me over. He thrust all the way back into me from the back and pounded the hell out of my shit.

"FUCC DADDY IM CUMMING." And we came together. I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot he didn't have a condom on, and he came in me.

*😖I literally cringed the whole time writing this so sorry if it's not good.*

Vote please❤️