LET'S TALK

Excuse mistakes‼️

•One month later•

~Chanel POV~
This school year is finally coming to an end and I'm hella excited to be done with high school; four long years and we've finally made it. Graduation is tomorrow so I was going to go get cute with Jasmine and we invited Alia and Brae for a girl's day. Mykel was watching Isaiah and Kya.

"We look cuteeeee," I said taking a snap video of us after we finished our hair and nails.

"As us bad bitches should," Braelyn said sticking her tongue out. We all got in the car to head to the mall to shop.

"So ladies, spill the tea on life," Alia said and we all got to talking.

"So Chris is mad excited about this child; probably more excited than me. I'm literally only two months and he already only wants me in the house where it's safe," Jasmine said rolling her eyes, "but I'm happy with him and we both got accepted to NYU so we finna be popping out on these hoes." We laughed; I really love my bestie.

"Well it's the same old for me; they always got me babysitting Kya and zay zay," Brae said looking at Alia, "but I'm chilling. Got me a little boyfriend or whatever that I don't want Mykel to meet because he might scare him off. This first year of college wasn't bad I'm just ready to get these next 3 over with." She ain't lying though, they be having my friend watching these babies like she made them but she loves them so much.

"Igh since y'all both went, I guess imma go. I'm actually so in love with Isaiah and I love how Mykel is with him; it warms my heart. This first year of college was interesting but we made it through. Um I guess that's about it," Alia said and we smiled. I'm so proud of my girls. "Well Chanel, your turn."

"Okay well Khalil and I have been going strong so far as y'all know. We're going on 6 months now and it feels amazing to just have someone love you and be loyal but I'm sad because he wants to go to the army," I paused, "other than that I haven't talked to De since Christmas dinner and yea I guess I have no intentions of talking to him."

"Well we're doing big things and being BAD BITCHES," Alia yelled turning the radio up. Said sum remix came on and these girls went crazy.

"I LEAVE A BITCH MAD WITH A STUCK FACE," Brae rapped.

"WHO THE FUCK YALL HOES PLAYING WITH ANYWAYS," Jasmine said this part.

"CITY GIRLS MAKE EM WISH LIKE RAY J, LEMME TALK TO EM," Alia sang while recording on her phone. Well I guess it was my turn.

"ALL THESE NIGGAS WANNA FUCK JT, HELLCAT THIS A SRT," I went off.

"Skrrt, Skrrt," they sang and I laughed. We jammed to the rest of the song and made videos until we got to the mall. We spent about four hours in the mall, got food, and then I dropped Alia and Brae to Mykel's crib.

"See y'all later huns," Jasmine said as they got out of the car.

"Are you ready for graduation tomorrow?," I asked Jasmine as I drove her home.

"Yea I'm finally excited to leave that bitch ass high school and finally become a mother and college student," she said rubbing her stomach.

"I'm proud of you best friend. You came far baby momma," I said looking over at her. She smiled and the rest of the ride was quiet.

"Tell my bestie I said hi," I told her as she got out of the car.

"Kk later babes," she said and I waited for her to walk into the house before I pulled off.

"You can open the door, I'm outside," I said to the person on the other end of the phone.

"Hey," he dryly said.

"Hi. What did you wanna talk about?," I asked De as we walked to the kitchen and I sat at the island.

"Um I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I never really actually apologized for all of the shit that I put you through. I'm sorry for cheating on you, twice and for being disrespectful," he said and I wasn't buying it but it was something so we'll work with it.

"I just miss having my girl bestie to goof off with and chill with," he continued.

"What happened with you and Kiya?," I asked because he wouldn't just be apologizing out of the blue.

"She broke up with me because I cheated," he said with his head down and I wasn't even surprised. "My mom had a talk with me and it really hit how stupid I was to mess up with you."

At this time, I was seeing him as my best friend; not as the boy I dated or as the boy who cheated on me, just as my best friend. I got up from the island and hugged him.

"I still hate you," I said still hugging him and he laughed. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at graduation."

"Yeah, later bestie pooh," he joked and I smiled.

"Bye DeVonte."