10 - Breaking Glass

Elsa was still searching the woods for her sister, Anna, as she continued to call out for her.

"Anna!... Anna!" Elsa called out.

"Elsa!" Anna said.

Elsa turned and ran towards her, she hugged her, "I was so worried I'd never find you," Elsa said.

Ingrid appeared, "But I'm so glad you did," She said.

Elsa turned to her, "You stay away from us... It's okay, Anna. I won't let her hurt you," Ingrid turned Anna into ice then she disappeared and trapped Elsa on a floor of ice and she was shackled to the ice, "Where's Anna? What did you do?" Elsa said.

 I won't let her hurt you," Ingrid turned Anna into ice then she disappeared and trapped Elsa on a floor of ice and she was shackled to the ice, "Where's Anna? What did you do?" Elsa said

"I'm sorry for all the theatre, but she was never really here, sweetheart. An icy illusion because... I needed you," Ingrid said.

"For what?" Elsa asked.

"Look at yourself. So much fear. Imagine what you could do if you only learned to control it. You had a chance to do so once, but... You squandered it. Fortunately for me,  the more frightened you are, the stronger those chains will hold. And that's all I need for now... You out of my way. I would tell you that everything is going to be fine, that I won't hurt you, but your worry, your fear, is exactly what's needed right now," Ingrid said as she started walking away.

"What are you gonna do?" Elsa asked.

Ingrid turned to her, "I'm going to build a snowman," Ingrid turned away, "And kill one of the most powerful sorceresses I've ever known," Ingrid said and walked away.

On the beach, Will had dug up multiple holes as Mary Margaret approached him, "Boolocks. Where the bloody hell is it?" Will asked.

"Looking for something?" Mary Margaret asked.

Will looked at her, "Not really your concern, is it, lady," Will said as he turned back to this dug up hole.

"Maybe you should have made a map for whatever it is you're looking for," Mary Margaret said.

"I did make a map, thank you very much," Will said.

"Did you lose it?" She asked.

"No, I didn't lose me map. It's in me travelling sack, safe and sound," Will said.

"But you're not travelling because you buried your sack and the map," Mary Margaret said.

"Yes. Okay. I buried the map to find the sack in the sack I'm trying to find. I screwed up," He looked at her, "Happens to the best of us," Will said as he turned away from her.

"Not really," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, it happens to the best of us when we have a touch too much to drink," Will said.

"That I buy," Mary Margaret said.

"What's it to you, anyway? It's not like you're the sheriff," Will said.