Chapter 25 It's The Fox's Turn

Toy Freddy's POV

Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and I were sitting on the stage. Watching the guard leave the building. I lowered my head and scoffed, making Toy Bonnie look towards me.

"Somethin' goin' on with you two? You seem like you really hate this one." Toy Bonnie said then he picked up his red guitar and started hitting a few strings.

"Marionette says that the guard...is Madeline. Can you believe that? He still thinks she's out there." I said, my eyes still gazing at the double doors.

"Well, she did mean a lot to him. Have you considered maybe that girl is really Madeline?" Toy Bonnie asked nervously and looked up to me.

"Do you really think she's alive Toy Bonnie? She isn't."

"How do you know for sure?" Toy Chica asked me. I turned to the diva chicken who had her hands on her hips. "What if she is alive and you're wrong?"

"If she's been gone for six years and still hasn't come back, do you think she's alive? Of course not! The girl died! End of story!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that" I heard Marionette say to me. I turned my head to where Marionette was. He was standing near a table and looking up at the stage.

"You didn't kill the guard. Bad move." I said trying to scare him. Marionette shrugged his shoulders and walked up to the stage. He didn't get on the stage, but he was near it.

"If you try to kill her...bad move"

Toy Chica smiled and nodded her head. Then she started laughing. "Looks like the puppet is calling you out". Toy Bonnie stood there shocked without saying anything. He opened his mouth, but when my head snapped to him, he immediately shut it.

"That girl will be dead Marionette, you can't watch over her forever."

Marionette looked me straight into the eyes and gave me a devilish smile. "Watch me". And with that, Marionette walked down to Prize Corner. Seeming very pleased with himself. Toy Bonnie started chuckling then he bursts with laughter.

"Marionette totally owned you on that one! What are you gonna do about it boss bear? Sing him a song?" He said while trying to keep his laughs in.

I growled and snatched his ear, which took him off guard. Then I pulled him close to my face. "Keep it up Bon Bon and you'll be losing your face just like Bonnie!"

I threw Toy Bonnie onto the floor. Then checked the clock, 6:15, Mr. Freddy will be here in the next 30 minutes or so. That'll give me enough time to do what I need to. "I'll be back" I said to Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie and went off stage.

I made my way into the room where the person who I needed to help me was...

Kid's Cove.

I went inside Kid's Cove and saw Mangle, ready to shut herself down for the day. "Not just yet" I said while walking up to her. Mangle turned her head to me, she didn't look to happy to see me, but oh well.

"What? Why are you here? You should be on stage before Mr. Freddy gets here" she said, making me very angry. She doesn't have a single right to tell me where I should be or what I should be doing.

"I came down here because I need a favor. Tomorrow, I want you to kill the guard. Marionette won't do it so I need someone else to do so"

Mangle sat there in silence. Her hand lifted up and she rubbed the back of her endo neck, showing that she was worried about something. "I can't do that. You see, I heard her and Marionette talking the other night. I found out the guard is actually Made-"

"YOU'LL DO AS I SAY MANGLE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH MARIONETTE NOT OBEYING ME DON'T MAKE ME ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST!" I shouted at her then walked out of Kid's Corner, leaving the pile of junk behind.

Mangle's POV

Fantastic! I get to kill Madeline, yay! Not...how am I going to pull this off? I can't just kill a person who means a lot to someone else, but I can't just turn down this order. I mean, I know I said I wasn't taking his commands anymore but how can I just ditch the leader?

I'll be honest, if it wasn't for Toy Freddy's plan, we wouldn't be allowed to roam like this. But he abused that power. Now he acts like he's the only person in charge. Yet, there are two others who are on that stage with him, who deserve to have some say.

Toy Freddy would never lay a hand on Toy Chica, in my eyes, he's afraid to. But with Toy Bonnie, he'll snatch him up quick.

I feel bad for both of them. It's not fair that they have to share the spotlight with a dictator bear!

Anyways, back to Madeline. There's no way I could kill her. And I'm not going to. My only worry is, if I don't, Toy Freddy will. And he doesn't play any games.

He wants every single guard gone. No matter who it is. If there was only a way to show him, to prove to him that's Madeline.

But how could I possibly do that?