It Needs To Be Said

Hello guys! I wanted to give you guys a message so sorry if it sounds sappy. Haha, okay here it goes

As you may have noticed, My story has almost reached 3,000 views. Do you know how amazing that is?

When I first started Wattpad, I thought no one was going to read my lame stories and I thought I wasn't going to be seen by anyone. Until, Nick_the_Fox came along and we started talking. That's when my confidence started to grow. I knew if I tried my best, I could maybe make a story for everyone to enjoy.

The first book I ever read was, You May Be Scary... But Your My Foxy by HomeMadeCreepyPastas I want to thank her because she inspired me to make a wattpad account and start writing. A big thanks to you!

I also want to give a thank you to someone who we don't thank that often, Scott Cawthon. Think about it, if he hadn't made Five Nights At Freddy's, all of the stories we create and all of the characters we adore would not be here today. Thanks Scott for making two fantastic games, and hopefully the third one comes out soon!

And one last thank you to all of you! It means a lot that you read my story. There are way better people than me out there, my story has to be only a level one, heh heh.

Anyways, update coming soon. Talk to a of you later!