Chapter 6 She Will Never Return

Mangle's POV ( bet didn't see that coming)

I slowly started to reactivate as the clock hit 12. I looked down and saw nothing but an endoskeleton. Everyday I sit here, shut off as kids rip me to shreads. Good thing not many people came to Kid's Cove today so I wasn't as badly damaged. My two arms and my two legs were still there so I guess that's good! I got up and walked out of Kid's Cove looking for everyone else. I saw the toys on the stage, looking worried. Strange, they would always go to see Marionette around this time.

"Uh, hi guys" I said nervously, I had no clue what was going on so I tried to just keep my cool "what's wrong, you seem very worried about something"

Toy Freddy turned around and looked at me. "You remember Madeline, right?" he asked me. Of course I knew her! Not very well since I'm shut off in the day and can't see her, but I knew who she was! That's all Marionette talks about, well that and him being able to stand up and walk.

"Isn't she that sweet little girl who tries to make everyone stop taking me apart?"

He nodded sadly then her turned away from me. "Well, today, she uh, she, got hurt and I think she uh, blacked out" he said hesitantly. My jaw dropped. "How?" I asked in shock

"I guess she climbed on top of the prize counter to get Marionette something, he told her to get down but she didn't listen, then she fell and Marionette tried to save her, but he couldn't catch her because of his strings so she landed on the ground"

This was horrible! So many questions popped into my head. Is she ok? Will we ever see her again? Why didn't she listen to Marionette when he told her to get down? Everything was so confusing! Then one thing came to me. Marionette! How did he feel after all of this?

"Is Marionette ok?" I asked

Toy Freddy shrugged meaning he didn't know, Then Toy Bonnie got in on the conversation. "I wonder if he thinks it's his fault for what happened to Maddie"

"Maybe we should go get the others and check up on Marionette" Toy Chica said.

"Mangle and I will get the guys in the spare parts room. You guys go get BB and stay here until we come back" Toy Bonnie told Toy Freddy and Toy Chica.

Toy Bonnie and I walked to the spare parts room. They need to be turned on before they can walk around. One of us always goes there to turn them back on.

"You turn on Chica and Freddy and I'll turn on Bonnie and Foxy" I told Toy Bonnie as I put my hand out. I needed Toy Bonnie to give me the key to the room.

"Do we have to turn Bonnie back on? We don't see eye to eye on things, probably because he has none!" he started laughing quietly. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"Just give me the dang key already! You're like a five year old! No wait, scratch that, five year olds a more mature than you are!" I snapped at him

"Here!" He said giving me the key while he was still laughing. I snatched the key out of his hand and unlocked the door. The room wasn't happy and colorful like all the other rooms. It was dark and cold. This room always made me uneasy, but then I would calm down when I saw the other animatronics in here. Even though they did look scary, they weren't that bad.

"Look at him just sitting there!" Toy Bonnie shouted as he put his arms out and put his hands down a little at Bonnie "I don't know why he hates me. I didn't do anything!"

Every time Toy Bonnie says he didn't do anything, it always leads to he did something. It's so hard to trust what he says sometimes. "He's just mad because they took his face to make you. You, surprisingly, didn't do anything" I said.